Voyage Care Interview Questions

Updated 6 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Voyage Care

Voyage Care

Application

I interviewed at Voyage Care

Interview

It was good and ran smoothly and the interviewers were kind and explained everything thoroughly, they made me feel calm! All questions were easy enough to understand and answer.

Interview Questions
  • What is safeguarding
    Answer Question

Voyage Care

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Voyage Care in Jun 2019

Interview

Applied online with a CV and then had a telephone interview with recruitment. The woman was very nice and offered me a face to face interview immediately. Went in to the service office the following week. One manager was interviewing and a colleague was taking notes. Very eased atmosphere, felt comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dumfries, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Voyage Care (Dumfries, Scotland, Scotland) in Mar 2019

Interview

The process was really good went for the interview the got a call within the week offering me the job. The pvg checks took a little but longer than expected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fareham, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Voyage Care (Fareham, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

interview was easy. Then was left waiting 7 weeks to get a reply then a further 4 weeks. More fool me for lack of self respect to say "No thanks" Homeless get fed better than this.

Interview Questions
  • they didn't ask me if I had attended a private scholl which can cost up to 110 thousand just for the 4 years a seniors. But then as was said to by delightful staff "it would have been reflected in my face" if I had Been to private school.

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, England, England

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Voyage Care (Taunton, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

My interview was quite informal and with the home manager. She explained the home, the ethics, the people we support (in general terms) and asked lots of questions of me to get a feel for whether I was the ‘right’ sort of person. She was very honest about the challenges and I knew by the end of the interview that I would be well trained and supported and given all I needed to supplement my natural abilities essential to this kind of job. I was offered the position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • The usual things but also an emphasis on how I felt about dealing with challenging behaviours and a strong emphasis on whether I would be the type to be working with them for the right reasons (to provide great support rather than being there to count the minutes until home time)

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Voyage Care (Coventry, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

I was given an application form to fill in. I was called in to arrange a face-to face interview 2 days after I submitted the the application. After one day I was offered the job via email.

Interview Questions
  • What would you say is a good support to the people we support

Anonymous Employee in Lichfield, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Voyage Care (Lichfield, England, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

Very relaxed, wanted to understand your suitibility for the role whilst genuinely getting to know you and your skills as well as ambitions. The first interview was with 2 members of staff I’d be working with and the next was with the marketing manager

Interview Questions
  • What’s the biggest thing you’ve achieved outside of work?

Voyage Care

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Voyage Care in Nov 2017

Interview

The lady who did my interview was so kind and she asked some gd questions and she helped me understand the job role what I will be undertaking when I work there .

Interview Questions
  • what will my hours be like . and will i be able to bike to work and is there somewhere I can put my bike

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fareham, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Voyage Care (Fareham, England, England) in Oct 2017

Interview

Chat, questions then looked around the house and met the Residents. Talked about the work that would be involved and what the job was going to be about. Sat with residents had a cup of tea then emptied the dishwasher

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Voyage Care (London, England, England) in May 2017

Interview

After the interview I was offered the job and I've accepted, very relaxed attitude, friendly, really enjoyed my interview I have been ask to come back to have a show around as they were having back to back interviews. All documents were copied on the same day to speed up the CRB For my contract and start date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews