Waters Distribution Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Waters Distribution Planner Interview Questions

Interviews at Waters

1 Interview Review

Distribution Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waters (Milford, MA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

1 hr phone interview- they called me back a week later to come in for a personal interview a week from then. Met with 4 team members over a two hour span- they called me back a week later to come back 1 1/2 weeks from then. Met with 4 team members (3 of the same members from the 1st interview) then had another 1 hr interview over the phone.

8 interviews lasting well over 5.5 hours and 2 phone interviews at an hour each. 16 follow-up thank you emails and 1 follow-up thank you after not receiving an offer. The hiring manager's, "I will call you at the end of the week with our decision" lasted over a month. I am not upset about not receiving an offer, but I was definitely rubbed the wrong way with their lack of communication which lead to an automated email from their TA team. One of the questions that I was faced with was, "how would you deliver bad news to the team"... The hiring manager had 3 separate instances to tell me that they were going in another direction, yet opted to let an automated email break the news.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.