Operations associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Operations associate Interview Questions

2,040

operations associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about yourself

5 Answers

I am a focused and results driven Hospitality Manager with a diverse career spanning over 20 years working in the hospitality sector. Over the course of my career I have gained substantial experience in overseeing hospitality operations on a global scale, and have shown a full commitment to implementing and executing effective customer service and cost saving strategies. After working for some of the highest quality establishments, I am now looking to continue my career in hospitality management. I currently reside in London but am happy to relocate for the right position.

My self mirrahim and very serious about my self,and knowledge about food production. I am from India (kolkata ).my total work experience is 5yr in star hotel in india,now i am in Dubai in a group of restaurant as a dcdp.i am looking for movie other countries for better opportunity

Am loyalists, noble, approachable and love to travel being genuine is my utmost quality second from love. Also open minded too

what do you think an operations manager deals with in a typical day?

5 Answers

Tell us how you motivate staff in a high pressured environment?

4 Answers

behavioral questions – tell me when you faced a situation when

4 Answers

Some basic Linux questions and how you'd deal with customer queries. Standard HR questions really. Why i'd left my last job etc.

3 Answers

Design a betting system on a 7 series game beetween two teams A and B (even odds at each game), such as if A wins the series your cumulated gain is exacly £100 and if A looses your cumulated loss is exactly £100.

3 Answers

Why are you applying for this position?

3 Answers

17 19 23 29 37... What is the next number in the series?

4 Answers

How many horses are bread in the United Kingdom?

4 Answers

If the time is 10:50, what is the angle between the hands on the clock?

110 of 2,040 Interview Questions