Champtronix Reviews

Found 59 of over 61 reviews

4.8
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Really excited by this opportunity

4 Jun 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I started the business, I wasn’t really good at it. It’s mainly thanks to the feedback and constant training that I learned fast how to adapt to direct marketing and answer quickly to new problems arising. The online training was pretty intensive but it felt good because I could see improvements on a daily basis especially when dealing with customers.

Cons

I look forward to going beck to the office and being with the team

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A welcoming and promising start

19 May 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

I recently started at level-entry in the telesales department. Starting with the company was quite smooth. I have a dedicated trainer. We gauge my progress daily and he teaches me what action I need to take to improve my results or learn a new skill. It helped a lot especially because I am shy and customer service was always hard for me. I learned some techniques and improved my communication skills.

Cons

So far, I haven't had negative experiences with the company

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great experience in working at Champronix

15 Mar 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Watford, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Amazing and warm atmosphere and great culture. Every morning meeting was full of energy and positive emotions . 2. Super friendly team! People at Champtronix are amazing! I found lots of new friends that I will be in contact with after leaving . 3. Leaders and coaches are very supportive! Directors and coaches are there for you in any questions and are ready to listen and give advice about everything! They are ready to help you to develop in every area! 4. You are developing not only professional but most importantly as a person! Every day you are changing; your behaviours, your personality, emotionally and professionally.

Cons

The only difficult for me was intensive dynamic. But it is only because of my own reasons. The company is great and people are amazing!☺️

4. 4.0

I don't know

11 Jun 2021 - After Sales Assistant in North Watford, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learning new skills. Provides good training.

Cons

Hard to understand. Needs more explanation.

5. 5.0

Incredible Opportunity

22 Mar 2021 - Account Manager in Watford, East Midlands, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

#1 The team is amazing - I've never worked in a place where everyone is ambitious, driven and supportive. The team is also very diverse, from different backgrounds and walks of life! #2 One-to-one coaching opportunity - having a mentor to guide you and lead you in the right direction is key to success. #3 Everyday is a different experience. No two days are the same. It's great to always have a challenge or a new situation to learn from and grow.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at the moment

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Innovative & Forward Thinking

17 Mar 2021 - Marketing &Amp; Sales Assistant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Been a pleasure working alongside the Champtronix tram during this crazy pandemic The team have devoted themselves to focus on training, coaching and overall leveling up in the business environment. I have also been involved working on the new projects working alongside with the Uk’s telecommunications company and its been a pleasure to work alongside their team. I’m grateful for the skills I have developed during this time and Champtronix team you have been very supportive to so many people during this difficult times.

Cons

I have no cons to say.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I like the campaigns we're working on

5 Apr 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Impressive portfolio of clients across multiple industries. Becoming a product specialist involves a lot of learning, there is always something new and trendy going on. Good thing the company provides full training for every role. The company develops fast, myself and another person got promoted the same week to a leadership position. Better money, more responsibility. I am also learning to train and manage a team, which is fun.

Cons

I really miss the office vibe, being with people, looking forward to lockdown ending

8. 5.0

Excited for this opportunity

29 Mar 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been unemployed for a few months now. My first week was better than imagined. The first week was all about getting familiarised with the team, the clients and the schedule. There are some really cool incentives along the way for those who really achieve targets and that motivates me. I’m really happy to feel useful again and be part of a team that actually cares about my progress.

Cons

At the moment the office is closed but I look forward to the lockdown ending soon.

9. 5.0

A chellenging year

13 Jan 2021 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was tough adapting to working from home. It’s an environment for driven people. Even though we don’t work in an office setting, since we’re on lockdown, the team is competitive and ambitious. Not the typical corporate environment. It’s dynamic, fun and social. People can interact with each other, train and network together. There was a lot to learn and understand about the company during the induction process. It took a week for me to understand the system and start hitting targets. The feedback from my coach is super helpful and it helps me stay focused. I look back at when I started and I remember how nervous and shy I was. The business environment shaped me a lot and it showed me how to deal with negative situations, develop my communication skills and manage my emotions. It was definitely a challenging year for everyone.

Cons

The current pandemic situation. Hope it ends soon.

3 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

My experience so far

17 Mar 2021 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was looking for an environment that would help me learn and put to practice what I learned at Uni. The jump from student life to professional life was tough because I had to get used to the schedule. The team is professional and generous enough to share their know-how with me. The training is very motivating because it sets realistic targets and offers workshops with coaches.

Cons

Can't wait to get back to the normal office setting

Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Reviews