Adecco Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Adecco Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Adecco

1.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Kenosha, WI (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Um it went well i liked it i can say i got the JOB in im super excited about it in meeting new people in a new Enviroment eye contact was there in good Communication

Interview Questions

• Do i do Drugs? in can i do overtime or can i take a drug test or do i want part time or full time   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holland, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Holland, MI (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

They setup a meeting with the client and I was interviewed. After a few days I was contacted back and received the job. They did do a resume edit which was not necessary but they wanted it done there way.

Interview Questions

• The question of being hired was the hardest part of the job. People like to not promise anything which usually means its not going to happen   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Chelmsford, MA (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Initial interview, several forms to fill out, and a drug test. Interview took like 5 minutes; overall a really easy process though I was recommended through a friend. If they need a job filled and you fit the bill, they WILL hire you.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't a very detailed interview. I don't think they even asked me why I wanted to work there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, its a company that hires you specifically to hire you out to another company looking for an employee. They will definitely get your back when recommending you to someone else, though.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco in July 2011.

Interview

No actual interview. They just have you come in to fill out paperwork and take a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.