Adecco Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Adecco Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Adecco

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco (College Station, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

You are put through a classroom environment with other applicants and was surprised that we were hired on the spot and felt very suspicious as I believe they were just looking for multiple people to hire as their retention rate is low.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe is the best way to handle customers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco in November 2018.

Interview

Had a brief phone call with an Adecco rep in California, and then was referred to job. I was told I would hear back the next day if the client wanted to interview me. After 2 days I had to follow up with Adecco to check status. Interview was scheduled, and despite being told I would get a confirmation right away I did not get it until just a couple of hours before the interview. I was told A decision would be made in a couple of days, I had to call the Adecco rep to check status multiple times, and usually I was ignored or blown off with a story that they hadn't made a decision. After a few more days passed I was told that they have decided not to add to their team. The Same day Adecco re-posted the job.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a conversation and info session about the company.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

APply on indeed days later get an email for interview time interview was easy there were two different people who interview you one after the other got hired on the spot

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, MS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adecco (Madison, MS (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

There Was No interview , A Typing Test Was Required. If You Passed Then You Were Offered The Job Immediately. The Drug Test You While You Were Still There.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

The interview was non existent. Based on recent resume they never looked past the last year or two. Would not place me for any other employment due to being out of the industry. Perpetuated the cycle of biases but accordingly was not in my best interest. Ha. They wanted to be paid to satisfy the customer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

It was a group interview. The lady interviewing us was very easy-going and kind. I will say that being in a group did ease some of the tension that one could feel when being interviewed. 10/10

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfort, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Frankfort, KY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 members of management, it was pleasant and not at all uncomfortable. The management at my location is very nice and understanding. They asked relevant questions to my experience and told me what this positions entailed. I left the interview knowing that I would be starting the job the following day. They did not try to act like they needed to discuss me getting the position, they told me right then I'd be receiving a call.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal, what would you choose?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Tampa, FL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. Barely asked any questions, they just wanted to know my availability and when could I start work. They already sent me the forms (I9 and etc..) prior to the interview, so I just had to take the mouth drug test, left and started the next day.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Hamilton, NJ (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was actually very straight forward, it about about only a few days. I was asked to bring two professional references and also needed to take an assessment and then a verbal interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Melbourne, FL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very fast for me. Was in and out within a hour, sometimes it can take anywhere from 2-3 hours. You go talk to someone about your personal info, then you talk to a sup from the floor, once you complete this, you will talk to another person about the rest of your personal info and then pick your shift.

Interview Questions

• What was one way that you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.