FactSet Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FactSet Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

2.8

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

The hiring process and interview process is forst you will have your exam in the desired position then if you pass you'll have an hr interview just basic questions ang basic acctg terms and if you pass you're going to have your technical interview with the team lead and if you pass again, final interview last.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain stocks to a 5-year old kid?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

written test, face 2 face technica round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview process was simple, one written, one technical followed by HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process started with a written test and the people short listed in the test was very few. The test consisted of basic english, basics of accounting and some questions from reasoning. After the written test is done, there was a face to face technical round of interview with team leader.

Interview Questions

• The technical round of interview consisted of basics in the subject. And my interview started casually and began to become a stress interview, where in i was questioned in such a way as if the candidate has come for a team lead position. It was full of giving a scenario and asking how would i behave or respond to such a situation. I took it as a challenge and gave my best shot.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was good. Had two rounds of interview. First one was the aptitude and the second was screening.

Interview Questions

• General accounting questions and few out of pocket ones   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

Graduation/Post Graduation with Min 60%
    Written Test
    HR Interview - Communication Test
    Tech Interview
    Mgr Interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

written test for 1hour on english grammer and sentence correction, reasoning, finance related questions
    hr - based on ur resume about ur hobbies and personal introduction
    manager round-- about shift timings and questions on finance
    top level manager

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The written test consists of Easy english questions followed by arithmetic questions based on %, P&L, ratio etc. Next accounting questions on funds bonds and stocks.
    The technical rounds are tough but keep yourself updated with what happens in the stock market and the other important areas related to it. I have listed a few questions asked below.

Interview Questions

• Mutual funds and types
      Ratios and types
      Derivatives and types
      Stock Market full forms
      Financial statements
      Bonds
      Financial Markets   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied this position through internet on their website. Very quickly, I received reply in my mail box for for the arrangement of interveiw. Three people conducted the interview and they tried to make me feel easy and relax. The whole process was quite friendly, just as talking to your friend. No surprising questions, nor difficult technical ones.

Interview Questions

• Nothing quite different than other questions already on this site. Advice for people will get interview: review this website, all questions are included.   Answer Question

Salary offered too low

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

First round was written test followed by presentation and personal interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.