FactSet Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FactSet Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

2.9

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

The hiring process and interview process is forst you will have your exam in the desired position then if you pass you'll have an hr interview just basic questions ang basic acctg terms and if you pass you're going to have your technical interview with the team lead and if you pass again, final interview last.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain stocks to a 5-year old kid?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied through Jobs180
    Was called by the hr through phone call. HR asked some hr and technical questions. Was endorsed to take two 1.5hr exams online. After a day, i received an email saying that I passed and up for panel interview

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2020.

Interview

You apply though online. After a day or two they will respond asap which i liked. you will take a test that tests your basic financial and accounting knowledge so be sure you review. If you pass a day or two later two managers will interview you. If you pass the offer is usually given a couple days later

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

There are 4 rounds
    First one is written test
    Second one is SI writing
    Third one is interview with team leader
    Fourth one is interview with HR.
    In written test there are 4 sections.
    English, finance, accounting and aptitude.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

The Hr are all friendly and accomodating. Fast transaction youll know result right away. But if your planning to apply be sure to review your accountimg book again because there will be an examination about accounting, In my case, my exam its multiple choice & problem solving balance sheet. I'll repeat!!! you will solve an accounting problem. So i already knew that i will failed. I did well in the interview.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

1st round will be written test with simple aptitude and finance questions and next round will ops round with basic finance questions. They mainly check our confidence level and interview was about half an hour.

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process is on the average/quite hard level. The questions asked were mostly about technical stuff. I need to go through screening process/interview with the HR manager first and a final/panel interview consisting of four team leaders.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions mostly related about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

1st round was all about written which basically involved in 10 English questions , 20 finance, 20 logical reasoning Nd 10 questions from passage

2nd round was about technical round
    They asked about all finance and accounting basic terms

Interview Questions

• what do you mean by hedge funds ?   1 Answer
    • what is irr?   1 Answer
    • what is the difference btw hire purchase and normal installement purchase system?   1 Answer
    • what is DPS?   1 Answer
    • what's is P.E ratio?   1 Answer
    • what's is the difference btw provision & Reserves ?   1 Answer
    • what is capital bugetting ?   1 Answer
    • what is the formula for NPV?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Taguig (Philippines)) in July 2019.

Interview

Questions being asked are mostly predictable. The questions are not that technical. Most of it were behavioral questions. It's a one day process, HR staffs were very accommodating and seem to know what they're doing.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

First they conducted written test which comprises of aptitude, reasoning and finance topics if qualified they call you for the technical round of interview which includes basic finance and accounting related questions and followed by manager round

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.