FactSet Client Solutions Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FactSet Client Solutions Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

2.7

Client Solutions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I interviewed first on campus with a FactSet recruiter, and later at the Boston, MA office. The interview consisted of a short, non-technical presentation, a 30 minute prioritization activity, and four behavioral/skills interviews with various hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• What is a sector?   1 Answer
  • Where are the markets going?   1 Answer
  • What is the S&P 500?   1 Answer
  • What did you do to prepare for this interview?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Client Solutions Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through university career services and got an interview invitation pretty soon afterward. It was a 30-minute one-on-one interview with an HR on campus. The interview was all about resume scan and behavioral questions, nothing technical.

Client Solutions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I interviewed on campus with a recruiter then was invited to the office for a super day. Before I came in, i completed an online assessment. Everyone was very nice and super easy to talk to. There were 4 interviews with managers and one group activity then we went out to lunch after. The questions were mostly behavioral and going over your resume. One of the interviews was excel focused, another was financial questions and one of them we were asked to do a short presentation.

Client Solutions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Great interview process. First round is a webcam interview with a recruiter. The interview is very conversational and much more about fit than previous financial experience. Being able to talk about basic excel functions and showing that you are interested in following the markets is definitely a plus.

The second round is a super day in whatever office you are interviewing for. You start with a demo of the Factset system and then have three different interviews that are all laid back. You also give a ten minute presentation over a topic of your choosing and end the day by going out to lunch with some employees.

It is a very young company filled with people looking to do great work but also have a lot of fun, so show your personality and you will be fine!

Client Solutions Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

I had a first round interview at my school. I was expecting basic questions but I got asked harder ones during the first round I assume because I had an investment banking internship and after speaking about that I was further asked to explain some financial terms. Second round interview is the last interview which is a super day. First, you take an online brain teaser test. The day consisted of a welcome and introduction to FactSet. I was then shown around the office and then had 4 30 minute back to back interviews. One of these interviews also consists of a coding test. They present you with a FactSet code and you have to interpret it, fairly easy. In the last interview with the manager, you have to make a presentation, which you know beforehand so make sure you come in prepared and do the tips they recommend. All interviews were 1 on 1. After the interviews, there was a casual lunch with 2 workers. The interviewers were very engaging and really wanted to get to know me and allowed me to ask any questions I had. Definitely, know how to talk about yourself and your past experiences and why you want this job.

Interview Questions

• Why FactSet?
      Why this job?
      Tell me about yourself
      How did you choose your school?
      Why this location?
      How did you choose your major?
      How do you stay up to date with the markets?
      Strengths and Weaknesses?
      Who are competitors and customers?
      A lot of behavioral questions, "Tell me a time when .... "   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Campus interview and then onsite interview, never got back to me whether I got the job or not which I did not like at all, the company seems like a fun, young environment to work for, great location in NYC, job is not always at a desk which was attractive

Interview Questions

• What is P/E ratio, why factset, a 10 min presentation in front of one person, resume walkthrough, something you are proud of   Answer Question

Client Solutions Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet in December 2018.

Interview

I got an email on dec 5 saying my background would be a good fit. I interview two days later, get asked questions mainly about my background. Recruiter says she would reach out a week later and that didn't happen until I reached out. Then I get an email saying they will no longer move on with my candidacy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First round interview was on campus, and second round was on-site. Process takes about one month. Get back to you within 7-10 business days about next steps. Mostly behavioral based. On-site interview had group exercise, one-on-one presentation/training on topic of your choice, and basic excel questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

First there was a brief intro the Factset terminal, very lowkey. Then each of us 4 candidates were put in individual rooms and 4 different managers cycled through. They asked about the same questions. During one cycle, a brief excel test was administered.

Client Solutions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

My first round was held on campus, and then the second round was the on-site interview. The entire process took about a month, and I heard back about their decision the day after my on-site interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.