- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London Area
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- - San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- - Florida
- - Tampa, FL, United States Area
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- India - All Cities
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore, India Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at InvestCloud
Interviews for Top Jobs at InvestCloud
- Business Analyst (4)
- Front End Developer (3)
- Sales (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Cloud Software Developer (1)
- Junior Front End Developer (1)
- Front-End Developer (1)
- Senior Angular SDK Dev (1)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- BigData Integration Developer (1)
- Applications Analyst (1)
- Senior Angular Dev (1)
- None (Recruitment) (1)
- IT Technical Recruiter (1)
- Integration Developer (1)
- AngularJS Developer (1)
- Scrum Master (1)
- Programmer/Analyst (1)
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at InvestCloud (New Brunswick, NJ) in Jun 2021
3 Phone Screens. 1 with the manager to get familiar. 2 with the manager to dig deeper into your background and skillset. TEAM NEVER PROVIDED FEEDBACK. 3rd call with Talent Acquisition business partner to discuss the same and salary.
- Describe your sourcing process in detail.
I applied online. I interviewed at InvestCloud
There were 3 rounds - a phone interview, an aptitude test, and a meet the team interview the aptitude test was with the recruiter the team was very nice - definitely not an initimidating interview slow to get back to me though
- Required to solve some brain teasers
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
I applied online. I interviewed at InvestCloud (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2021
I spoke on the phone with the recruiter for 45 minutes. She told me about the company and what they do, and then about the specific position. She asked me a few questions about my background, and then general interview questions. We then went over next steps, and it slowly turned into more of a conversation, which always feels like it means things are going well. I hope to hear from them!
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I interviewed at InvestCloud
Was honestly considering declining the pre-screen interview afterview reading the reviews about this company but decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. Recruiter seemed a bit pushy and off-putting and this confirmed my suspicions about how it would be working with others at this company. Also reading on here about how they forced employees to work during a hurricane really stuck a tone with me.
- What do you know about Investcloud?
I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at InvestCloud
After submitting an application and my resume, a recruiter reached out to me within a week to set up a preliminary phone call. This first call was with the recruiter and was an average 'Get to know you' interview in which we briefly discussed my experience as well as some details of the position I applied for. Within days, I was informed I passed to the next round of interviews. This second interview was a technical interview. There were some technical questions and riddles meant to show my problem solving skills and how I communicate my process. The last interview was held in the office, in which I was interviewed by a senior developer and a senior project manager. After going through their interview questions, I was able to ask each questions about the role and the company. The unique perspective from both interviewers gave me a more rounded understanding of the role, the company culture and the colleagues I would potentially be working with. Throughout the process I felt that the company was very professional and ready for more growth, while still maintaining a warm and inviting culture. The recruiters and interviewers gave me clarity on what to expect from the role and how my role would fit into the grand picture of the company. Hence, upon receiving an offer letter, it was very easy for me to accept, and I am very glad I did.
- In what kind of working environment do you find yourself most motivated?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
I applied online. I interviewed at InvestCloud (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2021
Applied online, HR called ask few non technical and technical questions like cons of indexing in sql, base class vs subclass ... , then easy java home assignment. Next with two engineer each 45 min
- Design pattern that I used Why is String immutable? Bean type, Bean lifecycle JDK vs JRE Java abstraction? How to use non static var in static method coding part : implement LRU, Subsequent in array that equal to target Some sql join normalization
I interviewed at InvestCloud
Professional interview with HR, then 3 others for the technical and job specific parts. The questions were professional and the process was very smooth throughout. There were three rounds total, with the last a final follow up with a person that was missed in the initial interview.
- They had some questions related to Agile methodology and some specific scenarios.
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InvestCloud (London, England, England) in Jun 2020
Very fast recruitment and straight forward process, great communication. It took a little bit over a week for the whole process, which consisted of an aptitude test, a screening video call, a technical interview (video call), and a final interview (video call).
- Screening call: Besides the standard Qs about the company, the products, and the role, a lot of the questions revolved around the aptitude test results, which identifies your strengths and weaknesses. Examples: - What do you know about InvestCloud? - Can you explain what do you think the role will be? - How do you cope in an intense environment? - If you join InvestCloud, where do you see yourself in a few years' time? - How do you feel about working remotely? Technical interview: - If you were to recreate a screen, how would you approach it? - How much do you know about asset classes?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at InvestCloud (London, England, England) in Jan 2020
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
I applied through other source. I interviewed at InvestCloud (Tampa, FL)
The process took a little over 3 weeks. I interviewed with a member from QA and Dev. They asked me pretty basic QA questions such as, "Load, Stress and Volume Testing" also wanted to know if I had web/mobile app testing in the Financial Industry. I gave a brief high lvl overview and provided examples for each process at my current job. After the 30 min interview we went over salary expectations, even sat down with the Hiring Mgr after it all, and she was really impressed with my background. I was told that I'd hear something the next day, which turned into a week and ME reaching out to THEM for an offer. It was a TERRIBLE offer. When I emailed them back to negotiate I was told they'd call me back. Just received an email today from their HR saying that they're pursuing other candidates. I tried to give them the benefit of doubt, but considering the negative reviews and that abysmal offer letter, its clear to me that this is another struggling "Fintech" company that masquerades itself under the pretense of being "Fast" and "Growing".
- If you already know how to test in Financial Industry then the interview is simple. The Hiring Mgr will probably ask you to describe yourself in 3 words. This is superficial, but they do advocate a "Family" oriented atmosphere.