InvestCloud Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at InvestCloud

1 Interview Review

1.0

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InvestCloud.

Interview

Submitted application online, and received email to have preliminary phone call with a manager the following day.

Phone call seemed very positive, non-technical manager noted several times I would be a great fit for the position based on my skill set (which is why I applied in the first place). The manager gave several hints that I would be one of the top candidate based on my current and previous experience and other non-technical questions. All of the positivity disappeared after I responded to a question regarding desired salary. The call ended shortly after with a vague "we'll let you know" statement.

A month later I exchanged a couple emails to find out they continued with other candidates.
I wish companies wouldn't try to save a couple grand on payroll by hoping potential employees will under value themselves. Post a salary range in the job posting if that's the main hiring criteria.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of describing a difficult technical problem to a non-technical person.   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.