Manpower Associate Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Manpower Associate Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Manpower

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

group interviews that split into one on one interviews. Usually its not a big deal but if its 20-30 it can be extremely long and time consuming. Over since working here I enjoyed it. There is alot of growth opportunities here as well as educational learning. I wish they would offer more than $15/hr for a recruiter position but they do not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI (US)).

Interview

phone interview, asked basic interview questions then got an invite for an in-person interview. in person was two part. first met with an employee in the associate recruiter position, then met with a manager. was not stressful

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

You go through 2 interviews; a phone screen/interview and if you do well in the phone screen you will have an in-person panel interview (normally 2-3 interviewers). You should hear within 1 week whether you make it to the next round of interviews or if you receive a job offer. The screen and the interview were typical interview questions and nothing out of the ordinary. My interviewers were fairly informal in their approach which lead to a fairly relaxed interview environment (which I liked).

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an irate customer you have had and how you were able to rectify the situation and what the outcome was?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • What do you feel are biggest job responsibilities for a Recruiter?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase- you either accepted as is or declined.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Process began in November 2013. I applied for the position after speaking with a current employee in late October. First interview was a phone interview, which was basically just a screening. Recruiter talked to me about salary, job responsibilities,and asked if I was okay with that. When the conversation was over she offered to schedule an in person interview with a manager, but was unable to set a date until January because of lack of business. In early January I was contacted to schedule an in person interview. It was a group interview setting where they first explained the expectations, etc of the position and then they took people one by one to be interviewed by two current employees with basic questions about experience and availability. I was then taken back to the group to wait for a interview with two out of four managers. After about 3 weeks I was offered the job and accepted.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions, very basic questions about experience and explaining resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary and hours are same for everyone.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.