Manpower Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Project Manager

Manpower Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Manpower

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Great. Questions were asked regarding my skills and experiences. The Recruitment Manager, looked over my resume and asked pertinent questions to do a deeper dive into my experiences. The contract that I received fit my experiences well.

Interview Questions

• How late are you able to work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Manpower (Louisville, KY (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

we asked each other a lot of questions, they wanted to know about my background in my own words.
    where i wanted to be 5 or 10 years down the road, i explained in middle management. I also inquired of other job opportunities with in the business, there was none where we are positioned.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manpower in April 2013.

Interview

First came a phone screening, then a panel interview. There was also a skills test and background investigation that was launched. The whole process from submitting my application online to getting hired lasted several months.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manpower (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)).

Interview

First had to attend to a very brief interview to have a brief description for the position and the company you will actually work for, after, they invite you for the next interviews directly with the Company you will be working for (needless to say, this is an outsourcing company), the real interviews come with the Company that needs your services.

Interview Questions

• In Manpower´s interviews, it was more like a short chat to clarify the position and in the company come the real questions   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)) in September 2013.

Interview

The process took around 4 weeks overall. First I did some online tests (logic and english tests). After this, I was scheduled an interview with other senior project managers from the future team. Half of the interview was in english, as the position required the candidate to be bilingual.
    After this, I had a final interview with my future manager. Both interviews in general were addressing questions about my CV, telling about my experience a project manager. Interviewers were very kind, I didn't feel a lot of preassure.

Interview Questions

• Describe how have you managed risks in your previous projects   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heredia (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Heredia (Costa Rica)) in September 2009.

Interview

First a basic interview with recruiter, english written test, personality and IQ online test, and secondly and technical interview with Process expert

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, salary offered and possible bonus based on country performance. Not much to negotiate

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.