O2 Store Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

O2 Store Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at O2

Store Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2 in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online and 3 days later I had an email offering me a telephone interview. The telephone interview just asked about current experience and a couple competency questions. At the end of the call the interviewer offered me a face to face interview for the following week.

For the face to face you’re required to make a short presentation and SWOT analysis based on a fictional store with data provided in the brief.

The face to face interview lasted about an hour and was a really positive experience.

I had a call from the recruitment team a week later to give me feedback and offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be the biggest change or trend in technology for 2019 and how do we tackle it?   1 Answer
  • How do you handle lateness or pushback from your team?   Answer Question

O2 Response

7 Jan 2019 – Resourcing Consultant

Great to see you found it a positive experience and also that you accepted our offer of employment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and welcome to the o2 family.

Other Interview Reviews for O2

Store Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Two phone interviews which then led onto a face to face interview with two regional leaders this was focused on competencies and a presentation of a pre prepared plan.
    Final stage was a sign off interview in Slough head office with a Territory Leader.
    O2 were phenomenal at every stage and always communicated professionally and kept me updated at every step of the way.
    A fantastic benchmark of how you recruit and attract leaders to a business.
    Really positive experience.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

24 Jul 2019 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for leaving a review on your recent interview experience and great to hear that you had a fantastic recruitment journey as that is really important to us. Hope the career is going well and... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.