O2 Talent Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

2.0

Talent Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Both interviews went extremely well, friendly and personable interviewers. The reason I am providing a negative rating is I never received any follow up or feedback despite being told by the recruiter they wished to move forwards and would provide dates to meet the team the following week (mid-Nov) which never happened. I followed up several times on a weekly basis, only to be told (by the recruiter) that further internal conversations were happen and nothing to update on. Eventually I gave up and have since secured another role. Sadly this doesn't reflect well on O2, as many people within my network know about my experience, and word of mouth travels.

Interview Questions

• Standard "talk me through your background", was more conversational than structured competency based interview Q's.   Answer Question

O2 Response

7 Apr 2020 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent interview experience. Due to your feedback we would really appreciate if you could give our Team Leader (Sonia) a call on 07393 796825 as the experience is not what we strive to give from o2 and she would love to have a chat with you. We appreciate your honesty and look forward to speaking to you.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.