Palantir Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,557 of over 1.6K interviews

Employee Referral16%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Palantir Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

HR call about background and motivation for joining the company then scheduled a coding round interview round, coding round is then followed by an onsite consisting of 2 rounds coding, system design and debugging

Interview Questions
  • Medium graph related LC question on phone screen
    Answer Question

Palantir Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

First phone screen with only behavioral questions, some on what your previous experiences have taught you. Then, a coding interview in their own IDE in the language that you want. Very difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe your implementation and the data structure that you've used

Palantir Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

The interview questions were more bizarre than challenging. The difficult part came when I had to complete two timed test. No matter what position you are interviewing for, definitely be prepared to answer technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • If you had to describe Uber to someone living in the 1950s, how would you do it?

Palantir Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

Brief call with HR about my experience, then moved to the coding challenge right away. HR was a standard procedure in which I explained my skills and background. I just went over my CV detailing what I've done

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Palantir Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

The interviewer asked precisely about the other companies that I applied to. She wanted to hear why I chose them and did not stop until I have her a reason for each company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Palantir Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

3 interviews - 1 leetcode, 1 system design (go through part by part from scratch), debugging code; overall one of the harder data structure & algorithms interviews (harder than big tech but easier than finance)

Interview Questions
  • Designing a system from the ground up - start as low-level as you're familiar with and keep going up

Palantir Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

Teams First Interview about my background, ambitions, current work, tasks, and interests. The interviewer was late and did not even put the camera on. Did not find the process pleasing nor encouraging.

Interview Questions
  • Reasons of application Reasons for changing a job Numerical and quantitative situation Soft and technical

Palantir Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

I had a call with recruiter who wanted to do the basic screen, asked generic questions. The next round would have been with Palantir staff but did not get to that round. I applied online via website.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions around why this job etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies (Boston, MA) in May 2021

Interview

The interview is a bit odd since the sales team is very new. You talk to a recruiter, a couple of sales or sales support folks via video, and you get a decision 3-4 meetings into it. I was not provided any feedback but they did not move forward with me. 3/4 people I talk to said that they would recommend they hire me. Sales is completely new to Palantir and it can be confusing. The process was messy and although everyone tries to be helpful it's totally unstructured.

Interview Questions
  • No technical or specific Qs. Just generic type, like why do you want to work at Palantir, background, etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

Palantir Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies in May 2021

Interview

Recruiter reached out after applying online. Scheduled a video call with a Product Reliability Engineer via Microsoft Teams. Talked about my resume and their experience/responsibilities in the role( 15 min) Roleplaying exercise (30 min): Presented with a problem/bug from customer. Work through the problem given resources and by asking questions from the "engineer" or "on-site rep". Got a no-reply email from the company saying it wasn't a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • Roleplaying, resolve this issue from customer
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,557 Interviews