Primark Retail Assistant - Sales Floor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Primark

2.2

Retail Assistant - Sales Floor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Birmingham, England) in September 2019.

Interview

interviewers were nice and welcoming

had a group interview which is much better then a one to one

felt more relaxed then nervous in the group

awaiting for the call/email for the job offer

Interview Questions

• got to know the person next to me and had to tell the group about them   Answer Question
  • hangs clothes up on a rail and describe why you used a certain hanger to hang up a different item   Answer Question
  • group activity where we had to pick ten thing we’d need if we were stranded on a desert island   Answer Question
  • pick an item up on the table and describe it like you were selling it to a customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

They asked the same quetions to every interview.If you give the correct answer you are in. After that they invite you to induction with with a few more people and you have a role play situations. They expain you everything on the induction ,so you have to listen carefully and remember. I didnt have proper training they just send me to some table and told me to fold some blouses and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Costumer comes to you and asked where to find the dress which is on the maneken at the front . You know that you are out of stock at the moment what you are going to do?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Woking, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Woking, England) in October 2018.

Interview

It was 1:1 Interview with the Line Manager of the Department I was later going to be considered for. It was smooth with questions that included real-time scenarios and i was asking on how will i be able to tackle them and my insight were taken into consideration.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you possess to become a successful Sales Assistant   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Southampton, England) in July 2018.

Interview

I waited 2 weeks after I applied online then they sent me invitation by email for an interview. I waited one week for response . Interview was easy but for me this was my first interview so I was a little bit nervous .

Anonymous Employee in Eastbourne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (Eastbourne, England) in July 2018.

Interview

It was really easy. The managers were really nice and made me feel welcome since the first moment. The questions were quite easy and there is not need of previous experience in similar jobs in order to pass the interview!

Retail Assistant- Sales Floor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark in April 2018.

Interview

The process was easy, took around 2 weeks from applying to having the interview and getting the job.
    They email you to come in for the processes.
    You turn up and they sit you in the canteen.
    You then get pulled into a room for a 1:1 interview with HR who ask some basic questions as well as taking and confirming your availability.

Interview Questions

• Put these in priority order
      Stock replenishment
      Customer queries
      Stock on the floor   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Burnley, England) in February 2018.

Interview

fairly standard, it was for a new store opening so they had recruitment days running through the weekend that you had to pick a time for. we got there and were brought to a waiting room where a video about the company was running. next we were brought into another room and were given a talk about what was going to happen. you get taken out in small groups to where the interview is happening and after a few generic questions you finish the interview.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

A 10 - 15 minutes conversation with one of the hiring officials. A couple generic interview questions, 3 scenario questions and they enquire as to your availability. They then inform you of the induction process.

Interview Questions

• Prioritise these 3 things: Stock on the floor, customer query, stock replenishment.   1 Answer
    • If a woman sees a dress in the window that she like but the shop is out of stock, how would you resolve their query.   1 Answer
    • A woman wants to try on a dress in a fitting room but the queue is very long. How would you resolve her query?   1 Answer

Retail Assistant- Sales Floor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark in October 2017.

Interview

It took around 15-20 min for the interview. It was friendly environment. The manager was very polite and positive. Even helped me with one of the questions. The called me after a week to tell me that I was successful and to offer me a position which suitable for me.

Interview Questions

• What you will do if a customer wants to try a dress in two different sizes,but there is big queue and she doesn't want to wait?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cwmbran, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Cwmbran, Wales) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Two days after completing the application and the online assessment, I received an email asking me to come in for interview. The process took around two weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Cwmbran store) in October 2017.

Interview Questions

• A customer wants to try on a dress but the queue for the changing room is long and she doesn't want to wait. What would you do?   Answer Question
    • How would you prioritise the following, and why: customer query, mess on sales floor, stock replenishment.   Answer Question
    • A customer sees something in the shop window that they want to buy but you know it is out of stock. What would you do?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.