Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Summer Analyst Interview Questions

1,091

Summer analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you advise a hedgefund manager with a large portfolio who is about to announce at a conference that a Greek exit from the euro is inevitable?

4 Answers

Th

How would you advise a hedge fund manager with a large portfolio of WHO is about to announce at a conference That a Greek exit from the euro is Inevitable? sorry sir, this time we should be able to take the euro, or else we will have a big loss in the company. to avoid the losses we have to equate with the euro, because this is the only way to save the company. thank you sir ..

THE GREEKS LEFT A HORSE IN EURO WHICH DESTROYED THE EURO ARMY BECAUSE THE HORSE HAD SOME SOLDIERS WHICH WAS A MISUSE.NOW-A-DAYS TORJON HORSE WHICH IS A TYPE OF VIRUS IS DAMAGING COMPUTERS THROUGH INTERNET PROGRAMING.IN THIS I WILL ADVISE MY MANAGER

Out of 25 horses, pick the fastest 3 horses. In each race, only 5 horses can run at the same time. What is the minimum number of races required?

4 Answers

You only have Net Income and Sales, which other financial number you would like to have to evaluate a company? (overall, i found the questions not very difficult)

2 Answers

You are sitting in a boat in the middle of a lake (alone) and drop in the ancor - Does the water level increase or decrease?

17/18 as an exact decimal

3 Answers

What is the probability of you walking out of this room and seeing someone without the average number of legs.

2 Answers

You are going to see a sports tournament between two teams. Best of 7. Can only have win/loss outcomes. Devise the optimum betting strategy such that at the end of the tournament you are either up 100 or down 100. Was initially confused about starting money but he told me that you can bet any amount.

2 Answers

You and I are sitting at a round table, playing a game of coin. By turns we put down a coin on the table until the table is full. The first person who cannot put down another coin has lost. Do you want to put down the first or the second coin?

2 Answers

The handed me a bit of paper with some code on it. I was totally stressed out by the situation being my first proper interview. i had no idea. Tried working it out, but they eventually just took the paper off me and said "if you don't know what it is at first glance, you'll probably not work it out".

1 Answer

Tell me the most difficult decision you had to face in the last 6 months.

1 Answer