Summer analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Summer analyst Interview Questions

3,423

summer analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Assume you are the people who help balance between student campus and the society. The student campus set a budget of 50%, but the society set a budget of 75% after conference. And both of them don't want to decrease their budget. What will you do ?

22 Answers

I have done the same interview with the same questions , probably the same day. Have you already received an email or something? I'm struggling! Thank you , it is great to have someone to share with this challenging experience

i have not yet received any email as it seems that it will take a couple of weeks to review. Just wait I think.

Got a similar question. Interviewed on the 26th of January. Will hear back in a couple of weeks too! Really scared.

Video interview: 1) why this division 2) tell me about a recent news 3) effect of the fed hike on the bond market 4) additional comments

8 Answers

Out of 25 horses, pick the fastest 3 horses. In each race, only 5 horses can run at the same time. What is the minimum number of races required?

4 Answers

How would you advise a hedgefund manager with a large portfolio who is about to announce at a conference that a Greek exit from the euro is inevitable?

4 Answers

How would you store the configuration of a chess board at any point in the game?

3 Answers

Why the BoE? What area would you like to work in and why? Aside from your academic qualifications, what can you bring to the bank? Two issues facing the economy and how do they effect the BoE? The BoE's mission is to promote the good of the people of the U.K. by maintaining monetary and financial stability. What does that mean to you?

3 Answers

What is the probability of you walking out of this room and seeing someone without the average number of legs.

2 Answers

17/18 as an exact decimal

3 Answers

You and I are sitting at a round table, playing a game of coin. By turns we put down a coin on the table until the table is full. The first person who cannot put down another coin has lost. Do you want to put down the first or the second coin?

3 Answers

If the design already synchronized, but a signal is too short for the setup time, wht's the reason and how to correct it?

2 Answers