Adecco Assembly Line Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Adecco Assembly Line Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Adecco

1.8

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Interview

The interview did not consist of anything formal. It was quite informal being that there was not any dress code. Also, no real questions were asked and it was also a group interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Everyone is hired if pass physical, drug test and dexterity type tests. If fail can retake in 30 days. It helps if you seditary to run in place to build up aerobic strength to pass.

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Burlington, NC (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy. They were very nice. The process did not take long at all, I was working the next day. I had to take an oral drug test, after my background check came back I was working right away. If you need a job apply !

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco (Marysville, OH (US)).

Interview

Basic questions you fill out a sheet at the end and then assign you a day to do your physical. WHen you goto your physical, you first take a IQ and Personality test. Once passed they send you to one of their health facilities to be drug tested and perform a physical.

Interview Questions

• "Are you in School? Or planning to be?"   2 Answers

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Graham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Graham, NC (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I was walking around the different places in a group and was told about the warehouse in general. They put me in situational scenarios we had to act them out.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when faced with a difficult task that you don’t know what do to in?   Answer Question

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco (Marysville, OH (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Went into Adecco applied on computer took about 15 minutes. Scheduled me for Testing the next day. Took about 8 hours to complete everything. They sent us to take a drug test and a physical exam that same day. You had to pick up a box weighing 50lbs
     You also had to screw in bolts above your head for 10 minutes. After that you were asked to push a sleigh weighing 100 lbs. It was a little physical but not too demanding.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.