Adecco Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Adecco Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Adecco

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied through indeed.com. The recruiter contacted me. And later he cancelled my interview, and I don't understand why. It is very unprofessional. Never ever apply for this company again.

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Seem less & structured interview process. Interview was setup with hiring company directly.
    Only 3 rounds, one with Adecco HR and other two with hiring company. One round was technical and another was based on previous work and application in hiring company

Interview Questions

• How can I apply my knowledge in the hiring company and role offered   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Responded to a recruiter's email for a job posting that seemed to fit well. Went in two days later. Very flexible as the interview was conducted through Adecco for GE.

Submitted a bunch of documents as well as a void check and my SIN number in preparation for the job. After three months you get benefits with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco in March 2011.

Interview

The company was very easy to work with. They had very good communication skills and were prompt in returning communications.

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate the rate.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.