Adecco Data Entry Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Adecco Data Entry Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at Adecco

2.0

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Walked in got an offer to work in office after being selected for an off site client. Interviewed on a Thursday started that next Tuesday! Pay was decent to start.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

they just grab you and tell you to fill out some paper work. also, they make you stick a spongy thing in your mouth to test for drugs er something. interestingly enough, the didn't make me take a test to see how fast i was at typing.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco (Taylor, MI (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

I went through an exhaustive testing process - it took 2 days to complete - to determine what my strongest/weakest areas were. During this process, I was pleased to see that I had better skills in the Excel/Word/Math skills areas than I had thought. It was a challenge that I enjoyed.

Interview Questions

• Actually, it was the referrals question as for various reasons, I had not worked for pay since moving to the States 27 years ago.   1 Answer

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Burlington, VT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (South Burlington, VT (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

I had applied for the job online, recieved an opening interview and a closing interview, at which point I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your greatest weakness.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary was not negotiable.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Filled out application online, received call for one-on-one interview.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco (Racine, WI (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

Quick Process- phone screen and complete online paperwork prior to meeting for 30 minutes with Adecco. Completed drug test. Called after 1 week for group interview. 3 days later interviewed on site. Offered job at end of week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, was given salary range- told could advance, but after a year, no increase although very positive review.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.