Adecco Operations Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Adecco Operations Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Adecco

2.3

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

There was an original call screening, then a second call with recruiter to prepare for interview. The interview was with the employer. Adecco did a good job a preparing me for the interview with employer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate further. The interview was successful, the employer was very reasonable in the kind of questions in relationship to the position I was applying for.

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Mountain View, CA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Was headhunted via monster.com by a recruiter and asked if I wanted to contract for a company. They seemed determined to fine me work either with that initial contract, or with another similar one right away. They told me what to expect at an on-site interview and how to go about answering questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe our project to someone who had not heard of it before?   1 Answer

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bruno, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (San Bruno, CA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Was referred by a friend who didn't tell me they were sending in a referral, so I got an unexpected LinkedIn message. Had a phone call with the recruiter. Then scheduled time for an in-person interview with the Hiring Manager and one of the specialist there. Interview was very easy. Some basic interview questions were asked, but nothing was unexpected. Got a call later saying that I got the job. Wasn't able to negotiate salary, as it was set already for the contract.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.