Adecco Packer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Adecco Packer Interview Questions

Interviews at Adecco

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gastonia, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adecco (Gastonia, NC (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

It OK and good I like it we talk about other Jobs was late on my job ask for a resume they gave me directly to the job and to talk to.

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Independence, MO (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

it was pretty straight forward. so long as you could pass a drug test and background check you were pretty much hired. contacted the recruiter and was directed to full online application with personality tests and basic job knowledge. neither were especially difficult. afterward met with the recruiter to do drug test and provide info for background check. i passed both and was working inside of two days.

Interview Questions

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Castle, DE (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (New Castle, DE (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

I completed forms on their website, from which they never called me. Then I called them & the lady kept going on & on about resume format. My resume was typed by an Admin Asst of 20 years & was format was based on professional resume book. However, still tried to appease lady & adjusted it to her request. She still was not satisfied & kept telling me to "google a format". She was extremely rude & unprofessional. I finally "googled a format" from Career Builder.com which was almost identical to mine & emailed it to her. Still do not know to this day what else she wanted & this was all for a warehouse job! Also, had to take all these meaningless tests online...Total waste of time! I recommend going somewhere where they actually care about their client!

n/a

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.