Boston Consulting Group Associate Researcher Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 2,604.0 interviews

Applied online15%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Madrid) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview was really well, but I couldn't pass to the next level as they don't let employess to work remotly. Even if all the employees are working from home due to covid

Interview Questions
  • Me experiencia Mis intereses why I want to work there
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Shanghai, Shanghai) in Jul 2021

Interview

I joined their department introduction session at an online job fair. I applied by sending my resume through e-mail. There was a writing test and two rounds of interviews. And a case study was included during the interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What Boston Consulting Group employees are saying

Join the conversation on

Consulting

4m

works at

Boston Consulting Group

New BCG pay bands: New Associates: 90->100K base (116-126K TC) New Consultants: 165->175K base (207-230K TC)

148 Comments

Join the conversation on

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

CV Shortlisting, aptitude test, interview round(s). The aptitude test was of medium difficulty First interview round comprised of CV based questions as well as HR questions second round of interview was technical and comprised of guesstimates, case studies and finance based questions

Interview Questions
  • CV based, technical- guesstimates, case studies, finance questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Bangalore) in Feb 2021

Interview

There were 3 sets of interviews. The first round was a CV screening with questions completely oriented towards your resume. The second round was a problem-solving round where you will be tested based on your approach/framework and, finally, a behavioral/PI interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Bangalore) in Feb 2020

Interview

It was a part of campus recritment and consisted of 5 levels . First was resume shortlisting then an aptitude test and then 3 rounds of interviews. It was an elimination type based and we 8 people were selected for the final round out of which only 3 were given the offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (New Delhi) in Jan 2020

Interview

the interview was fairly technical and qualitative at first. if you make it to the second round, guesstimates ,puzzles and case studies are asked. Just brush up your soft skills and ensure you can justify your CV.

Interview Questions
  • what is the one technology that might change the auto sector?

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Bangkok) in Sep 2019

Interview

There are 2 cases interview (choose 2 out of 3), which allow you 3 hours to finish it. Moreover, there is also video interview with HR stuff, 2 manager and 1 colleague who will be in the same office as you. The process of interview is very quick (consecutive week). However, total process is taking quite a bit of time because I am one of the very first person who finish all the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Boston, MA)

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks or so. Phone interview, then met with two people, and then finally with the manager. For the first part of the interview, reviewed job it was mostly in dialogue form. They asked two case-type questions. Second part of the interview was mostly the manager speaking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

I applied from college. The test was conducted on quants, business awareness. Out of 400 students only 100 cleared the online test. The interview was on the next day. Out of 100 students only 5 was shortlisted.

Interview Questions
  • Goals Basic questions Guesstimate

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in Aug 2018

Interview

It was tough compared to peers and the question revolved around life goals, problem solving skills and personality. Also, it's important to know each and every thing on your CV.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews