Boston Consulting Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,460 of over 2,460.0 interviews

3.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (London, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

Great interview experience. Very challenging but everyone was very welcoming and gave a good impression of the firm. Interviewees are well taken care of and significant efforts are made to give feedback for subsequent rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is a time that you faced a challenge as part of a team?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

First round was an online case interview followed by a 45 minute in-person case. Final round consisted of two back to back 45 minutes long case interviews. Interviews were standard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

J'ai eu un premier contact avec un chasseur puis le cabinet a organisé plusieurs entretiens de motivation et études de cas dans leurs locaux avec des directeurs et des partners.

Interview Questions
  • Vous êtes actuellement dans un job où vous demandez et d'autres font, est-ce que vous arriverez à être dans un job de consultant où il faut faire ?

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

The interview process was about 45 minutes long, and it is mainly centered around one case study where the interviewer asked about approaches you would take and walk him down your thinking process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

I have gone through one round of interview. (There are typically 3-4) First part was an open ended question where they ask you to describe your work and background. Second part was a verbal case study.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

1st-round HR interview on phone 30mins 1.talk about my career and project experience ,curious about my research focus and interest,previous research experience 2.introduce JD (database research by all tubes)and team info (size,workflow, makeup)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Good interview process and good organization. 4 cases in total over a period of two weeks. Difficulty appropriate, interviewers were very nice. Interviewed for the German offices. Received and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

They keep engage and mostly non professional interviewers asking professional questions. I did not understand how they choose the good candidate as most of the questions are common well known interview questions: describe yourself, why want join etc..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Un entretien téléphonique, puis un test technique (sur HackerRank) puis de nombreux entretiens (études de cas mélangeant business et data) ; le test technique détermine la poursuite du processus de recrutement

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (New Delhi)

Interview

You'll get a call from a hiring team and they'll set up initial round. Asked me about the projects and some basic questions. I answered all the questions correctly but got feedback to work on basics. The interviewer was rude. Will not advice anyone to attend. Totally waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Submitted a resume/cover letter, then I went ahead to fill out a test for personality assessment, interview call with a higher up where they asked me a couple of questions better described below. Overall pretty easy process, I assume there is more.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself: "What are the strengths that make Australian wines competitive in the US market vs. their main competitors?"
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,460 Interviews