Boston Consulting Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,673 of over 2,673.0 interviews

3.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (London, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

Great interview experience. Very challenging but everyone was very welcoming and gave a good impression of the firm. Interviewees are well taken care of and significant efforts are made to give feedback for subsequent rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is a time that you faced a challenge as part of a team?
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Casey Interview - math heavy, limited time, immediate feedback, quick response from company. Important for interviewee to prepare by reading case studies and being able to speak and write knowledgeably. Interview is done with casey, a robot

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What Boston Consulting Group employees are saying

Join the conversation on

Consulting

5m

works at

Boston Consulting Group

New BCG pay bands: New Associates: 90->100K base (116-126K TC) New Consultants: 165->175K base (207-230K TC)

148 Comments

Join the conversation on

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

There was just one interview, and I did not feel I was able to demonstrate my skills and insight. The interview had a lot of technical issues, which really got in the way of our communication.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Power Round only (after you pass the resume screening and the online case) - 2 case interviews, one with PL and one with partner. The partner one was unstructured and about a project they recently worked on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

applied as an experienced hire. applied on the company's web-site -> received the invitation to Online test -> Online case with Casey -> 2 interviews with project leaders. overall, very professional and well organised process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Case based interview. Totally three rounds. The evaluation process is very unclear and no feedback on performance. The interviews were rescheduled multiple times. Overall feel that the interviewers are just doing what they have to do.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

3 rondes van 2 interviews In eerste ronde een online case en een case met interviewer. Dan steeds 2 normale case interviews. Altijd met interviewers van hogere functie naargelang de ronde. Interview bestaat telkens uit een persoonlijk deel , een case en finaal tijd voor enkele vragen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Remote interview during covid, standard back-to-back case studies with personal/fit questions. First interviewer was fantastic - genuine and highly engaged, interested in personal/professional history, clearly passionate about the firm. Second interviewer was 10 minutes late (of a 45m interview), didn't turn his camera on, was evasive and contradicted the case study slides, noticeably negative towards the firm and current situation.

Interview Questions
  • Market position of a food reseller, infrastructure investment strategy. Plus typical fit questions (i.e., tell me about a time when...)

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

RRHH con dos casos prácticos reales con dos personas diferentes, con calculo analítico y propuesta de ideas, desarrollo de los casos a medida de la entrevista Después, preguntas y respuestas de dudas que quedan

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

You will have a fit interview then a case interview part. The first part takes about 15 min while the second part which is the case takes about 30min. You will be informed beforehand about the interviewer, so you may want to research them and then prepare some questions that you could ask during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • what are the values of the company? what are your values? the case was market sizing

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

On site interview that was conducted. The interview was not a very good process for an experienced hire. I would not recommend for anyone that isn’t directly from college or very young. They do not want free thinking people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,673 Interviews