Boston Consulting Group Interview Questions

Updated 10 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

3.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 2302 candidate interviews
Boston Consulting Group
Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

It was an introductory interview that I got after BCG came to my master school. Interviewers were nice - problems presented at the interview was not too tough. Overall a good experience

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any questions for BCG
    Answer Question
Boston Consulting Group
Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Fifteen minutes of conversational questions to get to know the interviewee and a thirty minute case questions where you work around numbers and pieces of data to answer questions. There was one interviewer who guided me along and would ask questions along the way to see how I thought.

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

hr call - first round. very smooth. prepare for fit and behavioral and practice case with different people as much as possible. the company is worth ur time to prepare

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Le processus consiste en 3 tours d’entretiens avec -1 étude de cas en ligne (pas aussi facile que les test de préparation!) et 4 entretiens avec questions fit et étude de cas avec une personne plus ou moins senior du cabinet.

Interview Questions
  • - donnez moi un exemple d’une mission où vous avez eu un impact
Boston Consulting Group
Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Very good experience - from communication with HR to the actual interviews. Submit application online, and then first round of interview. First round of interview consists of two back to back interviews - 45 min each.

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Round one was a group behavioral interview at the office closes to your university and round 2 was a case interview with some behavioral questions. Round 2 takes place at the office location.

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

applied online, then I received an email after one month to be interviewed by the recruiting team. I'm still in the first round its paid the recruiters were so nice and professional.

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in May 2021

Interview

2 rounds, 2 interviews each Each interview was a case and some behavioral After the first round, I found out I got the next round a day later; after the second round, I found out I got an offer a day later.

Interview Questions
  • Hardest interview of the Big 3 in my opinion; some really nonstandard cases; behavioral felt a bit all over the place. As for the cases: 1. Partner was like "your client is BCG; we're trying to sell a project, let's find a project we can do to sell to the client" - was quite savage.
Boston Consulting Group
Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

For this particular position, there were three rounds: - 1st: motivational part & guesstimation (1 hour long) - 2nd: behavioral part (0,5 hour long) - 3rd: classical case interview, with paper-based calculations (0,5 hour long)

Interview Questions
  • How does the P&L of a sharing-economy transportation company look like?
Boston Consulting Group
Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

very thorough. interviewer was tough, fair, prompt, and asked many questions. There was a nice office. There was a nice room. There was a nice conversation. There was a nice building

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,302 Interviews

Popular Careers with Boston Consulting Group Job Seekers