Boston Consulting Group Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Boston Consulting Group Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

3.6

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The first round consisted of two 45 minute interviews. Each including a case study, and a behavioral portion. The case studies were very difficult, and they are looking for you to organize your thoughts in a very specific manner. The behavior questions were very easy, relaxed, and conversational. They also give you time to ask questions at the end, which is a great opportunity to ask anything you have concerns about or just about their experiences with the company.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot about how you handle teamwork and group projects. Also asked about a time my group failed at something.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

I did the first-round interview process for Dubai office. From the application to the interview took 2 months. Two interviews with two Project Leaders. The first one took 45 minutes. First part was behavioral then a short case. The second one took one hour. It was more focused on the case (almost 50 minutes) the rest motivational and time for my question. The two interviewers were very kind and friendly. No tricky questions or bad cops.

Interview Questions

• Why you chose your university?
      3 strengths and 3 weaknesses
      Why consulting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (London, England).

Interview

On campus interview. Lasted for around 30 mins and mostly discussed my background and experience, and how that might fit the job. Felt like a conversation, and overall was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenge you have faced in your experience, and how you went about solving it.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had the usual two interviews with consultants and one online case. The cases were quite difficult, however, the consultants helped me when I struggled. The culture at BCG seemed really nice, and there are also interesting people and very interesting projects. Furthermore, the cases were related to lamps and the installation of 'smart boilers' in the Netherlands.

Interview Questions

• Behavioural questions like "what are your weaknesses", and "where do you see yourself in 5,10 years".   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Milan (Italy)) in October 2014.

Interview

They sent to me an email and informed me I would have take the interview around 3 weeks later.
    Group of around 10 people, we presented ourself and our background and previous experiences then made 2 test:
    Mathematics quiz very difficult, cannot use the calculator. it takes in total around 2 hours.
    Logic test not so difficult, around 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Given the population and specific characteristics of people in several Countries, do some mathematics calculations and answer to the question.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.