Boston Consulting Group Knowledge Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Boston Consulting Group Knowledge Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

3.7

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview a few weeks back. The phone interview was for 30 minutes. It was mostly about my resume. It was the first round. They told me, they would get back to me in 2 weeks. I followed up with after 10 days. They told that I didn't get through to the next round. They were quick in responding.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in October 2014.

Interview

This is one of the worst companies to interview with. My process was drawn out of three months after HR told me someone needed to be hired within a month. I went through six rounds of interviews. It started off with an analyst and the person who would be my line manager and then went up the food chain. All of the interviews were done over a skype type interface that worked terribly. I was led on and gave up a job offer for Booz Allen Hamilton just to hold out and hear from BCG. HR does not respond to emails unless you hound them.

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I have 30 min interview with recruiting manager. The whole process went well. He didn't give any feedbacks after each question, question was asked one by one. And the phone connection was not that well.

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in June 2016.

Interview

They contacted me 5 months after I applied. They scheduled a phone meeting and a week later they called me for an in person interview. I was hired the week after

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in February 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a headhunter, interviewed by HR, Senior Analyst, Knowledge Team Leader and also Consultant. Interview questions on general knowledge of the sector, standard behavioral questions, past work experience and one case study. The entire interview process is long.

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Casablanca (Morocco)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview went good..First round was with the HR manager via video conference. She asked different questions, related to my background, personality and skills. The second interview was with the knowledge manager. He asked more or less questions related to the job position and give me some business cases example to answer

Interview Questions

• What are the different data collection indexes you know, can you list them?   1 Answer

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Focus on analytical thinking. Case study based questions to judge the problem solving capabilities.
    Technical question were on intermediate level, ranging from coding to the scenario based questions.
    Hiring process was smooth , with HR person being very proactively replying to your emails
    Overall great experience

Interview Questions

• How will you rate yourself on the domain knowledge that you have worked on   Answer Question

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (New Delhi (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Very smooth process overall. 4 rounds of interview. Interviews were mostly about my experience, how can I add value to the team, my industry knowledge, my motivation to join the firm, etc.

Interview Questions

• Case studies, situation analysis, work experience related questions, etc.   Answer Question

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

3 rounds- One of the most challenging interviews I have faced.
    It started with first technical round with the interviewer asking statistical theory questions like liner, logistic etc , later she asked me SAS queries and checked my coding skills by giving me a data set.

Second round was person asking me Maths and general aptitude questions- but he asked me not to use pen and paper and solve them mentally so that was quite challenging. In addition to that both First and second interviewer were telling me things like "Oh god u can't do this? Oh c mon this should not take this much time etc." Guess they wanted to see the ability to perform under pressure/ add to the challenge.

Third Round was with the team director- was more like a general catch up and HR type questions-

Tell about yourself?
    Why BCG?

He also explained about the things to expect and kind of work they do.

In the end he gave me a guesstimate question.

Interview Questions

• Determine the number of Tires in India in One Year
      Determine the number of Homeopathic Doctors in India
      Maths Aptitude Questions- Was asked to ans without using pen-paper
      Statistics- Liner Regression- Main assumptions
      Logistic Regression
      What is Multicolleriarity (MC)?
      How will you test for MC?
      What is clustering?
      What is stratified sampling?
      inner join -outer join SAS
      Coding skills   1 Answer

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Received a call from Third party about the opening with BCG.The whole process was divided into 5 components :
    1) Technical test - comprises 3 section of Excel, VBA, SQL (MCQ questions )
    2) Technical Interview
    I received another call after I cleared both the rounds and was called for 3 subsequent round of interviews.
    3) Case Interview- Guesstimate,Puzzles, 1 case study
    4) Behavioral Interview- Situational Questions
    5) HR + Technical Interview

Interview Questions

• What drives you to BCG?
      Why you want to change your current job?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.