Boston Consulting Group Knowledge Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Boston Consulting Group Knowledge Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

3.8

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I have 30 min interview with recruiting manager. The whole process went well. He didn't give any feedbacks after each question, question was asked one by one. And the phone connection was not that well.

Interview Questions

• general behavioral questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview a few weeks back. The phone interview was for 30 minutes. It was mostly about my resume. It was the first round. They told me, they would get back to me in 2 weeks. I followed up with after 10 days. They told that I didn't get through to the next round. They were quick in responding.

Interview Questions

• General Behavioral Questions   1 Answer

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in June 2016.

Interview

They contacted me 5 months after I applied. They scheduled a phone meeting and a week later they called me for an in person interview. I was hired the week after

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in October 2014.

Interview

This is one of the worst companies to interview with. My process was drawn out of three months after HR told me someone needed to be hired within a month. I went through six rounds of interviews. It started off with an analyst and the person who would be my line manager and then went up the food chain. All of the interviews were done over a skype type interface that worked terribly. I was led on and gave up a job offer for Booz Allen Hamilton just to hold out and hear from BCG. HR does not respond to emails unless you hound them.

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

Short Case Study, Standard Format, 3 rounds including HR. HR questions were fairly standard, the 2 next rounds with hiring manager and a senior partner. Overall interesting questions and good presentation of the work.

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (New Delhi (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

I won't comment on the interview process as such. The interviewer knew what he wanted, and was extremely polite and articulate. However, regarding the HR, it should be taken care that you atleast send the JD with the interview invite. I found the HR unapproachable on call and on mail, and replied after a delay of 1 day, for a very basic question.

Interview Questions

• questions about current work and the databases I have worked on   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (London, England) in December 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter for the role, was asked for a CV and then promptly had a screening call. Basic competency questions and HR/current employment questions were asked (15 mins). I then had a video call with the same recruiter (45 mins). Next round was a phone call with a member of the Knowledge Team in the States (1 hour). Interviewer covered competency based questions and asked why I wanted to work for BCG. I also had to analyse a report and explain how I would approach it. Next round was an in-person interview in the London Canary Wharf office. More competency based questions and some probing questions such as my opinion on what the priorities for leaders and organisations are. Next round was a video call with the head of the team (States based) asking more questions on my opinions and many in depth questions on why I wanted the role (1 hour).
    Very professional throughout although had a bit of a wait to hear back after the final round. Questions were more thought-provoking with each round and it was clear they wanted to see how you approach bigger questions. Friendly and stimulating conversations.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the top three worries running through a CEO's mind at night?   Answer Question

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

The interview process was ok. I had 5 interviews and one Excel test and the whole process took about two months. The interviews took place within a relatively short timespan but it took a while to hear back from them after the last interview.

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I had uploaded by CV on one of the job portals and was contacted by a consultant hiring for BCG. The role was for a "Knowledge Analyst"
    The JD entailed curation of BCG case study documents (500/1000 page decks) which have to be thouroughly read and understood as to which parts are beneficial from a consulting perspective and can be sanitized and re-uploaded on the intranet for consultants and other stakeholders on the BCG network

I was told during the interview..that there can be situation where you are curating documents for a project that took place for 12 months; and going through the documents in detail can lead to you working on 3-4 projects per year

Interview Questions

• 1. I was interviewed F2F at their gurgaon office; great office, nice infrastructure and the staff too was courteous enough to guide me
      2. I was interviewed by the senior employees from the Knowledge Management team
      3. They gave me a brief overview of their work and the role they had to offer
      4, Post discussions, there was an on-the-spot case study "I was asked to calculate the total revenue a Low-Cost Carrier would generate in a week"   Answer Question

Knowledge Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I faced total 4 rounds of interview. It was scheduled in bangalore for gurgaon job location.
    1st round was technical,questions were asked from the domain . Basic questions were asked.
    2,3& 4... this rounds were completely managerial rounds... they asked some puzzels, some presentations based on some scenario and as well some situation reaction test were there.
    People were very friendly , loved the process.

Interview Questions

• html css javascript bootstrap   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.