Edelman Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Edelman Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

i submitted my application on their website forum and about two weeks later I got an email about a phone interview. They called me and we had a phone interview about my background and they said they’d get in touch regarding the next round and never did.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

Interviewer very friendly on the phone, smooth process

Got to speak to members of the team and get a feel of the work culture before being given an offer

Got extensive information on the type of work done and the culture of the company, overall good experience

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

There are two rounds to the interview process. The first is a phone call with the HR assistant who is in charge of the interns. The second is an interview with 2 or 3 of the employees that will be on your team with yo.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edelman (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I was first screened by a recruiter and then had an in-person interview. The whole process took a couple months. When I went for an in person interview I was interviewed by two separate people back to back. Unfortunately, I was told they would contact me either way, but I never heard back from anyone even after reaching the in-person stage. Other than that it was a great experience, it was my first interview out of college and I think it was great practice for me.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Basic interview with basic questions. Thought it went very well. They told me I would hear back later that week. It has been 2 months and I have not heard back despite following up more than once. A bit disappointed that they didn't have the courtesy to let me know I didn't make it to the next round or offer any sort of feedback.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was strictly email and phone call. I set up a time to talk to a very nice lady on the phone for about 30 minutes about my qualifications and what I looked for as well.

Interview Questions

• why i wanted to g into the field and what experiences i held   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Edelman staff was very friendly and the whole interview was conducted in a conversation like manner. I had a screening interview, and then was called in for an interview with the manager if he working under.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Edelman in April 2016.

Interview

Very great process. Had two interviews, one over the phone and one Skype. First interview was basic questions about resume and second interview was more in-depth about Edelman as well as personal experiences.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment?
      Why do you want to work for Edelman?
      What's a difficult situation you've been in and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy! Had a phone interview with recruiter who led me to an in person hour long interview. The first half hour was with two people then the other half was with another two different people. They moved fast.

Interview Questions

• What kind of negative situation were you in with your boss now or some experience in school where you had to confront someone and how did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The individual who reached out to me was very friendly, and we talked about the position and the company at length first and then I came to the New York office for an interview. I able to meet with people from the department I applied for along with others from departments I was curious about. I talked to some amazing people and we ended up having a very natural conversation, nothing forced.

It's a cliche, but ultimately, as long as you just be yourself and talk about what you're interested in, you shouldn't find any difficulty with the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.