Edelman Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Edelman Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

The interview was for the Edelman Immersion Program in Chicago. The interview was pretty straightforward. The interviewer just asked a few questions about myself, a few highlights from my resume, and my interest in the company. I only went through the first round of interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Intern Interview

Interview

First filled out online application, then had initial phone call with HR. That went well so I moved to the next round and was asked to provide 3 weeks worth of availability to skype interview. I didn’t hear about until the third week, alerting me that the interview would be that Friday. I sent a number of follow ups, and heard nothing during those initial 2 weeks were I thought I had lost the interview. Ultimately interviewed with two different people on two different days.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

The interview was a skype interview. Although we got disconnected a couple times the people I interviewed with were very friendly and understanding. They offered to just continue with a phone interview. They were very friendly and weren't intimidating in any way.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself   Answer Question
    • How do you see yourself fitting in with not only Edelman's culture and community, but the culture and community of Austin   Answer Question
    • What is an example of a time where you were given an assignment that you didn't really know how to do? What did you do?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR and then a skype interview with two team members who asked for a writing sample as well. Were responsive in the beginning but took about 2 weeks longer than originally stated to get back to me. Never heard back after the final interview.

Interview Questions

• When have you felt challenged and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied for their Winter Internship at the beginning of October 2019, and heard from a recruiting manager at the beginning of November to come in for an in-person interview. I met with two recruiters for a 30 minute interview and was told that I would hear back in a few weeks.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edelman (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people, each asked different and relevant questions. Great process. Variety of questions asked were specific to my background. Focused on highlighting traits that would make me applicable to the position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I emailed with HR and spoke to someone on the phone three times between January and April. When she finally scheduled me an interview I was supposed to interview with someone that didn’t end up interviewing me. Overall it was a terrible process.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The first step is a 30 minute phone screen with an HR recruiter. It's mostly just filling you in on the position and classic interview questions like why you're interested in the position.

After that you're invited to speak with 4 different people on the team. These interviews are 30-minutes each. Overall a very seamless experience, it doesn't feel like a long process at all. I was offered the position roughly 2-3 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you create?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake. What did you do to solve the issue and what did you learn?   Answer Question
    • How do you stay on top of conflicting deadlines?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

After a phone interview with their HR assistant I interviewed with the two intern managers for their health team. Overall the interview focused on my background in policy work and healthcare and they explained the type of accounts I would work with.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

There was an initial 30 minutes phone screening followed by a 30 minute In-person or face-to-face interview. Both were approximately one week apart. The recruitment team was very nice and organized throughout the process. Behavioral questions were asked for both.

Interview Questions

• Explain something that may be easy for you but complex for someone else.   Answer Question
    • What makes you different from other candidates?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.