Edelman Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Edelman Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I submitted an application through their online portal. From there, I was emailed by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. After this phone interview, I was invited back to meet with someone from the department.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather take a really great product and market it or an uninteresting one and market it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. First interview was a phone screen with recruiter. Second interview with my prospective manager. Both were very friendly, open, and conversational. 4 weeks later was offered the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

Applied online and was offered a phone screening with a recruiter, 3 rounds of interviews with 3 different employees. Decision was made within 1-2 weeks of the interview. Received an offer letter for the internship.

Interview Questions

• What is one example of a stressful work situation that you have dealt with? How did you address the issue?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

The process started with a brief phone interview with the recruiter, and then had two Skype interviews with a total of 3 managers in the department to which I applied. The whole process took a couple of months start to finish.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied online then a few weeks later got an email to set up a preliminary HR interview. Then the next day had a Skye interview with one of the Directors. They were really nice and willing to talk and answer questions. I followed up a few weeks later and always got an immediate response. However they took longer than they said to send out offers.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume -general resume and experience questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process at Edelman Berland was relatively quick and easy. I was brought into the office and had 4 in person interviews some consisting with just one employee and others with two employees. They were mostly fit and personality based questions in addition to why the industry and why the company specifically and any relevant experience or coursework.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through Linkedin. They responded after 1 week requesting a phone interview. They called me in for an in-person interview where I spoke with 3 different people. Took about 3 weeks to call me back with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenging situation that you faced in the work place or in life and describe how you dealed with it. What do you want to get out of Edelman. Why did you choose to apply for Edelman. What were some of your favorite courses in college?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter and the following interview was split into several people working on the team I will work with. The initial interview was over Skype and very brief, more of a "get to know you" type interview. The following interviews with team members were more comprehensive on my skills and what I would work on.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience that would suit you for working with *these clients* or *this team* ?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview for the internship was strenuous. It involved a phone screening initially and was then followed by four in-person interviews. It was never made abundantly clear who I was interviewing with, the interviewers introduced themselves too quickly and always seemed rushed. Only one of them had reviewed my resume prior to the interview. Overall, everyone in the office that I interacted with appeared stressed, uninterested, and even disorganized. There was no enthusiasm for their internship program.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman in January 2016.

Interview

Two phone calls about a week apart with recruiters who gave more detail on the requirements of the internship and learn more about you. After the two phone calls there are then is a Skype interview broken up into three mini (30 min) individual interviews with members from the team with which you are applying to.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.