Edelman Interview Questions

Updated 2 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Edelman

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 610 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (United States)

Interview

The interview process was quick but straightforward. I had about 3 interviews and all asked relevant questions as well as further explained the role. They did a great job showing “the Edelman way”

Interview Questions
  • What are your weaknesses and how do you over come then?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (United States)

Interview

Pretty simple and straight forward, but didn't have the courtesy to tell me I didn't get the position or responds back to any follow-up emails. Says a lot about a company when they don't get back to you on time when they say they will.

Interview Questions
  • What were some optimizations you made at your current company?
Anonymous Employee in Singapore
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Edelman (Singapore)

Interview

I was first contacted by the HR. There were multiple rounds to meet various people in the team to assess which team would be most suitable for both the interviewer and interviewee. All of the interviewers were very nice and professional.

Interview Questions
  • Be prepared to answer situational questions and how your response would be/ how you would react in those situations.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Edelman (United States)

Interview

Long, disappointing and a poor candidate experience . Periods when it felt urgent and periods of complete silence for weeks. Pay is very low compared to market. Will not recommend!

Interview Questions
Edelman
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

Not pleased with the hiring process. Applied through a referral. The process took 3 months!! There were periods with a sense of urgency and periods of silence. Interviewed with about 8 people and had a writing test. After a period of silence I was told that the position was already filled but, they’d keep my resume on file because I was a great candidate.

Interview Questions
Edelman
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very unprofessional. Was contacted asking to chat on the phone after submitting an application and had received confirmation on a date and time for the call. Was waiting for 10 minutes past the designated time when the Recruiter emailed me saying she would call me in 10 minutes since she was on a call longer than expected. I ended up waiting for over an hour for her to call me and decided to email her saying I was available for the rest of the day or could reschedule for another date and time-slot where she would be available. I ended up being ghosted and would say that this was an overall very poor candidate experience.

Interview Questions
Edelman
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Edelman (United States)

Interview

After a phone screening I interviewed with two people virtually. I was then asked to do a job simulation. After the job simulation I interviewed with two more people. I didn’t end up getting the job but the process went smoothly and was well organized.

Interview Questions
Edelman
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Edelman (United States)

Interview

Recruited via LinkedIn and went through 2 rounds of interviews, in person for the first round and over zoom for the second round. Spoke with about 8 people total ranging from team members to directors.

Interview Questions
Edelman
Anonymous Employee in Malaysia
Application

I interviewed at Edelman (Malaysia)

Interview

Interviewed by Manager and Senior Executive from Brand department, and went through a 30min written assessment. Asked how I could contribute to the company, my recent experience, how well do I work under pressure.

Interview Questions
  • Do you work well under pressure?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Edelman (United States)

Interview

3 out of 3 interviewers were late to 30-minute interviews with me. Interviewers seemed to be winging it and have no clear strategy for what they wanted to ask me or talk about. Someone rescheduled on me twice in a week. Agency positioning in the area of focus was undifferentiated. They had another candidate at the offer stage before my interviews even concluded, which was just fine.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 610 Interviews