FactSet Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 7 Jan 2019

2.9

308 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

I had the initial phone Interview, they asked basic questions reviewing my Resume and personal fit. Although I was very qualified for the position and knew a lot about the company, I received an email that they were moving on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Fairly standard. First I had a phone interview. Then I was supposed to have a video interview, but I was asked to go to their office for an in person interview.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FactSet (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Group of 5 potential candidates. Took us to lunch, gave us a basic IQ test, interview with 3-5 people around the office whole process takes about 5 hours. Gave a brief excel test as well. This was definitely one of the more difficult interview processes I have had but seems like a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Q: Is the customer always right?
      Q: If the day before the day before yesterday is 3 days after Saturday what day is it today?
      Q: Briefly describe the current US economy.
      Q: Brief excel test was given.
      Q: A lot of behavioral questions i.e. Tell me about a time when...   1 Answer

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FactSet (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Process took little over 2 weeks. I was first contacted and given an interview over skype. After that I was flown out to San Francisco where there was a super day.

Interview Questions

• If you had a friend that was hurt in the back of a car, would you speed through a red light to take him to the hospital.   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

The day started by going out to lunch with two young FactSet Consultants. Following lunch, we returned to the office. We were given a demo of the software and we were then interviewed by four of the FactSet managers. Each manager had their own set of questions. During one of the interviews we were asked to complete a brain teaser quiz.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst thing you've gotten away with?   1 Answer

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet in May 2016.

Interview

Interview Process was one super day starting off with a demo and group brain teaser, followed by a series technical and behavioral interviews. Then an excel test and lunch.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about the current news in the financial markets.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

I attended an on-campus career fair. Attended the lecture hall night. Then was invited to an in-person interview at the San Francisco office. With the hour of driving back to my college campus I received a phone call offer that was good for two weeks.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a first round behavioral interview on campus. I was asked back for an onsite interview in Chicago, where I went in a spent a good chunk of the day in interviews. First they had a mini seminar on how to use the software, then I interviewed with about four different people with various positions around the office. It ended with a brain teasers quiz and then we were taken out to lunch.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (Troy, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through school I was attending and had interview on campus. Night before the interview the interviewer gave a presentation on what consultants did at Factset and what Factset did. It wasn't until this presentation that I realized entry level FactSet consultants don't do anything besides telling clients how to use the software.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Great experience. Really nice team and not too hard of an interview. k

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.