FactSet Content Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 11 Jun 2019

2.7

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FactSet in February 2019.

Interview

I got a phone Interview within 2 days of applying online. The interviewer called 8 minutes late. The very first question she asked why I have applied for the position, 2nd question was whether I had any location constraints and I answered no. The next question was on work authorization, for which I answered I am on OPT. That's the end of an interview saying that they don't take OPT. Why waste candidates precious job hunting time just because you don't filter properly as per your own needs
Sincere suggestion to all OPT students applying for Factset. Make sure that they take OPT students for a particular position.

Interview Questions

• Why this Position?
    Location Constraint?
    Work Authorization?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Taguig (Philippines)) in April 2017.

Interview

It took 2 weeks for them too contact me after my scheduled examination. They texted me late at night and they did an initial interview ( I think). The HR ask me some basic questions like tell me something about yourself, why did you choose your course, etc. Then after that, she asked me to come at there office tomorrow afternoon for the panel interview (team leaders), but I was only interviewed by one of the leader. She asked me mostly about financial terms and what are the responsibilities of a content analyst.

Interview Questions

• Mostly financial terms (bonds, stocks) I found it difficult because I wasn't prepared.   Answer Question

Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manil (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Manil (Philippines)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on jobstreet. I got a text from them after 3 days. We had an exam about accounting, math, finance and ms excel. Waited for a little while and then got interviewed.

Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

Two weeks after sending my resume, an email was sent regarding the invitation for the exam and interview. Two sets of exam were given to me. After having passed the exams, the HR associate conducted an initial interview which revolved around my educational and professional background. A day after, I was scheduled to have my final interview with the team leader. The interviewer focused on assessing my communication skills as well as technical, and interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever encountered a difficult co-worker/classmate? How did you deal with them?   Answer Question

Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet (Taguig (Philippines)) in March 2014.

Interview

1. Submit resume, HR will administer exam
    2. HR interview and direct to best fit position
    3. Technical interviews (series of 3 to 4 interviewers with 20-30 minutes each)
        A. Focus on technical and finance knowledge
        B. Focus on career plans, goals & objectives
        C. Focus on university experience, course & projects

Interview Questions

• Focused on content of resume   1 Answer
    • Economics & Finance-related questions were asked (concepts & theory)   1 Answer

Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FactSet (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

Exam first and Initial Interview. HR feedback is passed initial assessment and wait for final interview schedule

Start will be 2 weeks after interview yet no call from the HR it's about a week now.

Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet in April 2016.

Interview

I went through three interviews in one day. The first two were with teams within the company. These were halved into two parts: financial knowledge and about yourself/experiences. The last one was conducted by the manager.

Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2015.

Interview

The process started with tests to check for IQ, basic math and financial knowledge, The test also asked microsoft excel questions. Then if you pass, you will have a general interview with someone from the HR team. If he or she likes you well enough you will be scheduled for another interview with the team you will be working with for a different day.

Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

The coverage was Math, Finance, MS Excel and English. Right after the exam, I had my first interview with the HR department. The following day, I was interviewed by 2 of my future team members and all 3 managers of my department. They were all nice.

Interview Questions

• Questions about accounting/finance/other math-related questions. Brush up on those to be prepared.   1 Answer

Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in June 2019.

Interview

The exam contains basic questions related to finance, accounting, logic, and economics. You can complete the exam in less than 15 minutes. For the first interview, the interviewer will ask about the job role and other things regarding your resume.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.