FactSet Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FactSet Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

3.1

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through website and was asked to do a video interview. Very laid back. The recruiter was very nice and easy to talk to! A lot of more behavioral questions. If you pass this round, you are asked to go to interview at office of choice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

You take a written exam, a white board coding exam and an hr style interview. The written exam was of average difficulty, but the white board questions are fairly difficult, and it will last a long time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

Overall process was friendly and efficient. Submitted resumes. Was contacted for phone interview, which occurred on the spot. Then Invited for assessment center where you had to teach a skill. Followed up with final interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

Very relaxed interview via the zoom platform, the interviewer was very lovely and rephrased questions when needed. Average interview questions alongside some difficult ones, depending on the internship applied for. Lasted about 45 minutes all together.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FactSet in February 2011.

Interview

Interview was a behavioral interview consisting of 10 questions. Followed the STAR regimen and it was not that hard to say the least.

Questions

Can you describe a past experience where you took the lead of a project?

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with a fellow peer, worker, employer?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. the first one is an one-to-one, the second one is assessment centre which includes Microtech, group exercise and demonstration of Factset platform. The first one is quite easy.
    all based on CV and quite laid back.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet in January 2019.

Interview

Two absolutely lovely phone screens with low-level programming questions and a few coding exercises. After that - a phone screen with the manager, who happened to be not in the mood at all, was pushy and then gave a feedback of me being rude. That was surprising, but okay, here is my review with an advice of not spending time on this company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.