O2 Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

O2 Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at O2

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at O2 (London, England) in October 2014.

Interview

It was quite relaxed... almost informal. It was more like a conversation if anything. There was a script but my interviewer did not stick to it. There was no pressure

Interview Questions

O2 Response

21 Nov 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review around our interview process for the role of Store Leader. It is great to see that you had a positive experience and that you accepted the offer and... More

Other Interview Reviews for O2

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at O2 in November 2017.

Interview

After applying online I was emailed about completing an online assessment. This involved 3 tests which are relatively straight forward. After completing this I was asked again via email to complete a video interview online. This is a simple interview where you record yourself giving answers to some basic competency based questions. After this I had a telephone interview and eventually a face to face interview. During the formal face to face interview you are tasked with reading a presentation based on a fake phone shop that is underperforming, you then use this information to do a 15 minute presentation. To go through the entire process took just over 4 weeks with large gaps between each when you would appreciate at least some feedback.

I was unfortunately unsuccessful after the face to face interview and was very surprised by this as I came out the interview feeling very positive and had no doubt my experience matched what they were looking for. The interviewer told me about the store I could be managing in a lot of detail and after the 15 minute presentation they even mentioned how they usually have questions however I managed to cover everything.

Of course I never thought I was a guaranteed this role and there would be a lot of interest, however what really disappointed me was after 5 weeks from my first application I received a standard generic rejection email. How a company that states to be ‘all about their people’ can reject someone with a very standard email is beyond me. The email did state if you would like further feedback please contact us. I have tried to chase and contact them three times now via email and phone and haven’t heard anything.

Very disappointing and unprofessional end to the process and very surprising given the organisations global reputation.

Interview Questions

• All questions were competency based on your retail or customer service experience.   1 Answer

11 Dec 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

First of all thank you for taking the time to leave a review around your recent interview that you had with us. We are dissapointed to hear that your recent experience with us has not been a... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Chatham, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview Questions

• All questions were competency based on your retail or customer service experience.   Answer Question

11 Dec 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.