PUMA Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PUMA Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at PUMA

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

This was a position I found from a Craigslist Ad and from there I received a phone call with a preliminary interview that then lead in to scheduling an in-person interview.

I walked in to the interview not realizing it was a group interview and there was another girl who was interviewing alongside myself with the store manager.

That then lead to one more phone call with a few more questions before a job offer was extended to me for a position different from what I'd applied for. It paid less than the original position I'd applied for as well but I accepted based on my need for employment.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any of the questions being unusually difficult or memorable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The job I originally applied for was switched to a different, lower paying role that I was offered but I accepted based on my need for employment at the time.

Other Interview Reviews for PUMA

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ochtrup (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (Ochtrup (Germany)) in November 2015.

Interview

Angenehmes lockeres Gespräch , wurde viel persönliches gefragt. Es kamen offene Fragen vor , wie man sich im Verkauf und im
    Team selber verhält. Wir saßen in einem Café und das Gespräch hat ca 2 std gedauert

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

9 Apr 2019 – Human Resources

Vielen Dank für Deine positive Bewertung zu unserem Bewerbungsprozess. Wir sind immer sehr bemüht, diesen für alle Beteiligten so angenehm und unkompliziert wie möglich zu gestalten. Für Deine... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.