PUMA Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PUMA Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at PUMA

1.5

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (Schaumburg, IL (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

I got referred by a friend. They called me right away for an in-person interview with an assistant manager. A few days later they called me in for a final interview with the store manager. It was a quick and easy process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PUMA

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PUMA (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

i was called about 6 months later after applying online. I went in and everything seemed to be going good. She asked me questions about myself and school. She wrote something down and said shed be calling me within that week to schedule another interview with her manager but i never got a call or email stating anything.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PUMA (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy not too bad. Pretty straightforward. As soon as I applied online, I was offered an interview on the spot. The interview could not have gone better. Highly recommend applying , good first job.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions like my availability, why would I be a good fit?   Answer Question

25 Feb 2019 – Human Resources

Thanks for sharing your feedback on Glassdoor. At PUMA we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We are glad you were able to experience first-hand... More

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PUMA (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in September 2008.

Interview

The interview was very short and simple. A friend of mine (with a good reputation) was currently employed at this location already so the interviewer was already convinced that I was qualified for the job and he didn't even ask me any questions. I took the drug test, and a week later I was working part time as a sales associate.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PUMA (Overland Park, KS (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

Easy. Sat down with store manager and we talked a little bit and she loved me. Got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PUMA (Bloomington, MN (US)) in May 2007.

Interview

Very basic interview; asked basic sales questions, as well as a few odd-ball questions thrown in randomly to see if you could think on your feet. Had to take a drug test before I could start work, as well as go through a background check. I found out about a week after my interview and drug-test that I had been offered the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PUMA in April 2019.

Interview

I applied on indeed and receieved a call for interview the same day. I was scheduled for a interview two days later. The interview was quick and easy. The interviewer asked me a few questions about my skills and introduced me to a lot of details about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous retail/customer service experience   Answer Question

7 Jun 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Glassdoor. At PUMA we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future career at... More

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PUMA (Cypress, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for an interview about a week later. I went through a full interview but I did not hear back until after a month where I got another interview. Then a couple of days after my second interview, I received a call that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

12 Jun 2019 – Employer Branding

Thank you for the review about your application process. At PUMA, we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future... More

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PUMA (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

lasted about 10-15 minutes. with a business casual way to dress, but you could also dress in athleisure. you talk about goals in the job, previous experience. along with scenarios of how you would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• what is the number one way to prevent theft   1 Answer

22 May 2019 – Human Resources

Thanks for your feedback about the application process. At PUMA we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future... More

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was smooth and interview process was pretty much straight forward.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.