PUMA Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PUMA (London, England) in May 2017.

Interview

A disgrace of a process. Applied via a recruiter for Retail Store Manager role in London & recruiter agreed background in Sports retail for another Brand was ideal. Offered a Skype interview with Benelux Area Manager which was arranged for a couple of days ahead to allow me time to travel to London to view the store & form an opinion on what I would do if successful. The interview time came with me in front on my PC, & NOTHING. No call from the scheduled interviewer. Recruiter phoned me 20 mins later & asked how I'd got on & I had to say I'd heard nothing from the company. He then chased up Puma who said they'd dropped their interest in me as I hadn't been available for the Skype!!!! Days of calling the recruiter followed, however I was completely ignored by everyone & gave up, as why would I work for a business that behaves in this way at the interview stage. Whole process cost me time & money & the business behaved in possibly the most disrespectful & unprofessional way towards me. Avoid.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.