Client Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Client Services

Client Services Interview Questions

Client services interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most difficult question I was asked was 'explain a time when you had to say no to a client'.

1 Answer

I think it was important when responding to this question that I fully explained the reasons that had lead to me having no choice but to disappoint and to show the positives that came out of it. It was vital to show my skills in dealing with difficult situations in order to give a good impression of how I work.

The founder of the company is a fan of Carol Dweck who wrote the book "Mindset". Read for your interview with her - she meets everyone she hires. Be prepared to answer questions to why you do things rather than what you do, especially about your failures and shortcomings, which is fair enough as it shows growth and reflection, but be prepared to not be believed even when you are being honest.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work in insurance?

Salary expectations

1 Answer

Show an example where you went the extra mile for a client?

1 Answer

Reason for leaving current position

Why GLG

1 Answer

tbh most of the questions are pretty standard typical interview questions, where do you see yourself in 5 year times, what are your strengths and weakness, what is your greatest achievements. How do you manage clients

How does spreadbetting work