Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Supervisor Interview Questions

Supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I have a question about your piercing. Can you remove it for this job due to clientele?

1 Answer

This was not a problem as I have have had to do so before in previous jobs, my appearance also does not reflect on my ability to do my job. I was wearing a suit at the time this question was asked and had a micro-bar piercing.They made a point of saying they prefer to hire internally, which made me feel that my efforts and my expenses for travel and childcare (as I am a new mother) were fruitless.

If I were a duck, what duck would I be?

1 Answer

What have you done before

1 Answer

Selling a specific product to them then and there

1 Answer

what do you want to get out of this job

1 Answer

The Restaurant Manager asked me : what is the difference between Chardonnay and Sauvignon. HR manager asked me if I knew Crowne Plaza Hotels...

1 Answer

What are you current KPI'S (key performance indicators) and how do you achieve them?

Why JCB

1 Answer

If the Sales Manager asked you to communicate something that you did not agree with to the Sales team, how would you react?

1 Answer

If there was an irate client at the box office and the sales person was getting just as bad, what would you do?

110 of 300 Interview Questions