Anglian Water Reviews

Found 308 of over 445 reviews

4.4
Anglian Water Managing Director Peter Simpson
Peter Simpson
Pros
  • "Offering flexible working arrangements to suit my needs(in 26 reviews)

• "Afforded me exceptional work/life balance(in 20 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I would not recommend working at AW to my friends(in 6 reviews)

• "Quite a lot to learn - takes about a year to feel fully comfortable(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Fab place to work, great pay and incentives

Aug 25, 2021 - Customer Care Specialist in Hartlepool, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

You are well looked after by Managers, Team leaders and colleagues. Line managers are very approachable. Wellbeing comes first and Anglian Water cares about your mental health. Targets are achievable and incentives are always running to motivate agents. Fab bonus with potential to earn up to 8% of your yearly salary. A job were Anglian Water actually care about their customers and are 100% customer focused. Hours are good there and is a good work life balance. There is room to grow and a lot of opportunities to progress in Hartlepool whilst been fully supported by your team leader to do so.

Cons

can not think of any

Anglian Water Response

Thank you for leaving us a really great review, it's great to hear you feel supported!

2. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good

Oct 15, 2021 - BDM SALES in Northampton, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work, great atmosphere

Cons

Nothing much, was happy there

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great culture and a great place to work

Oct 4, 2021 - Head of Engagement & Communities in Huntingdon, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong purpose-led organisation Supportive, values-based people-oriented culture Has adapted to new ways of working by introducing hybrid working for formerly office-based colleagues

Cons

As a great place to work, many employees join and stay for a long time which is both an asset and a challenge as it limits opportunities to increase diversity in the workforce. A strategic plan is in place to address this and to encourage talent from under-represented groups.

Anglian Water Response

Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a great 5-star review!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Oct 4, 2021 - People Development Manager in Huntingdon, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Real opportunity to get involved in projects that have positive impact for our staff, customers, communities and environment. A forward thinking company who truly care for their staff.

Cons

Multiple change projects being delivered, it can be hard to prioritise the day job at times

Anglian Water Response

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a great review- thank you!

5. 4.0

Nice place to work

Oct 9, 2021 - Environmental Scientist in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

A lot to learn and flexible working

Cons

Decent salary for the type of industry but could be better

Anglian Water Response

We really appreciate you leaving a review- thank you!

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent

Sep 23, 2021 - Debt Recovery Agent in Lincoln, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, bonuses, incentives, management and team.

Cons

Nothing bad to say at all.

Anglian Water Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! No cons is brilliant, and we're glad you enjoyed your time with us!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Anglian Water is a great place to work

Sep 6, 2021 - Programmer Manager in Huntingdon, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The way the company looks after its staff by acknowledging that it wouldnt be where it is without everyone being a piece to the puzzle. You feel welcome and part of a large team all working together to deliver the best service to our customers no matter which department you are in. The pay is good and there is a very good benefits package (which in some circumstances extends to family members). The people are what make AW great.

Cons

Departments tend to keep themselves within their own bubble and it would be better if there was more cross department working and time to spend together to get to know others outside of your own department and to build upon relationships and networks.

Continue reading

Anglian Water Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a fantastic 5 star review!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Anglian Water Apprentice Review

Sep 2, 2021 - Maintenance Technician Apprentice in Huntingdon, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely people Great atmosphere Everyone respects each other

Cons

There aren't any, love working at AW.

Anglian Water Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, and no cons which is even better! Glad to hear you are enjoying your Apprenticeship with us!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company to work for

Sep 2, 2021 - Apprentice in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

A caring business Friendly colleagues You feel cared for Support provided when needed

Cons

None None None None None

Anglian Water Response

A fantastic 5 star review, thank you so much! And no cons, which is great!!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Very good company to work for

Sep 2, 2021 - Apprentice Commissioning Engineer in Lincoln, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Well looked after, good pay for an apprentice, good career progression, good pension, job for life, different every day.

Cons

Sometimes travel is a bit far, I haven't got a van yet after being here 2 years.

Anglian Water Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! I would advise speaking with your line manager in regards to a van, as they may be able to help with this.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 308 Reviews