Barclays Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2,645 Interview Reviews

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Test Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

The interview process took a day. It was a drive.
    4 rounds conducted. technical Telephonic -> technical->managerial->HR.
    Telephonic happened a week ago. on the same day, rest 3 rounds conducted.
    The result was announced n othe same day.

Interview Questions

• SQL, Java related questions
      Scenarios based questions in managerial.   Answer Question

Barclays Response

10 Oct 2019 – Head of Resourcing

Great to read that you had a quick and positive experience and really pleased that you accepted our offer. Hope you have a great career with us.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Wilmington, DE (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me through linkedn where I was able to talk to her on the phone twice. She advised me to complete two tests, to gauge my personality and work ethic, I'm assuming. They went very well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays in July 2020.

Interview

Round 1 - 2 behavioral
    Round 2 - One technical
    Round 3 / Superday - 2 behavioral, 1 technical/case
    Found out within one week.
    Then if eligible for fellowship, its 2 interviews, either simultaneously or one after the other.

Interview Questions

• Why banking?
      Is there a deal you've been following?
      What do you do in your free time?   Answer Question

Vice President Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Submitted my resume online. A recruiter contacted me, asked for my salary expectations and interview availability, then ghosted me. 1 follow up on my part went ignored. Just a total waste of time.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Barclays (Wilmington, DE (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Assessment background &credit check frequently in contact with recruiter any questions answered promptly any questions I had were answered it was a process but nothing good is easy i was informed every step
    Of the way

Interview Questions

• What make you an assessment to this company   1 Answer

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I had a first round phone interview with an alum from my college, and then a virtual super day which consisted of multiple rounds. I heard back within a week from my final round interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

Had a phone call with current analyst. Whole experience was very laid back. Questions were all behavioral and just trying to gauge interest in the opportunity. Lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. Gave an online assessment which was a blend of case study, behavioral and 2 coding questions. The final round was a video interview where they asked me to solve a case study in 10-15 minutes. There was also a technical round where I was asked questions on OOP Concepts, SQL and Machine Learning.

AVP Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Round Table Interview with 3 or more people. They go by the STAR method of interviewing so learn alot about that. Sometimes you'll also be asked to meet with a Director, if you make it to the next round and then with another Senior person within the bank. All depends on how qualified you are and how badly they need someone to fill the role.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to assume responsibilities and what was the result?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Very relaxed and willing to help you succeed. Mostly behavioral and really helpful towards their alumni schools. Overall good experience and very friendly. Started with a phone screen then two in person interviews then move on to super day.

Interview Questions

• Why Barclays? Walk me through your resume. Why investment banking? How would you value a company? What deal interests you   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

I apply on the barclays website for the summer analyst position, complete the online assessment, multiple-choice questions about probability and math, and two coding questions.
    And then went onsite in the new york office.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.