Barclays Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Barclays

2,742 Interview Reviews

3.1

Summer Developer Analyst Interview

Interview

It is great process! Learned a lot! If you participate the inside track series, you got a lot of opportunities to interact and network with current employer and there is a couple of workshop provided which are very helpful!

Interview Questions

• what would you do if one of your team member tells you that they might be late for a few days to the existing deadline?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Interview

Extremely technical and long interview process. Hirevue included a 10 page report regarding financial regulations in the EU and I had to synthesize the material and deliver a presentation. Situational questions and only a few behavioral.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Online Application - Summer Resume and Cover Letter; Hirevue with basic fit/behavioral questions and decision-making​ questions; Phone Screen - Basic questions, went through resume and asked to introduce ​myself; In-person interview

Interview Questions

• Why Barclays? Why this Division? Asked about Teamwork experience   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Phone call with screening and hr interview in the beginning. They look for specific job experience and are very particular about it. Check with HR at first screening what job profile actually is as compared to job description given.

Interview Questions

• High level derivatives questions and valuation models for derivatives   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

It was one Phone interview, and the Superday was 3 30 minute interviews. Phone call was with an alumni and the superday was with 3 managing directors. Consisted of technical and behavioral questions during the superday

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

I had three interviews - they were more qualitative than I expected, and all were held over the phone. It was very qualitative and it was virtual because of COVID. I got the Superday through the Sophomore Springboard Program.

Interview Questions

Interview

2 online assesment. first one is easy. second on is very long with video bq questions and easy coding problem. takes about 1 hr to finish. haven't heard any follow up so far

Interview Questions

• have a long article to read in 12 min and answer 5 related questions. then 7-8 bq questions need to video. and 2 easy coding questions   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (Newark, DE (US)).

Interview

Straight forward. Typical questions of behavioral type of interview. Met with several people in the group so got a feel of the atmosphere.l and people I would work with. Able to ask question.

Interview Questions

• What are stagers of project?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Applied online for early/fast track program.
    Did a hirevue coding interview.
    Passed and went to an on-site interview day at Whippany, NJ. It was with various activities such as hackathon, workshops, and individual interviews.

Software Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Barclays (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

After registering for Grace Hopper Celebration and uploading resume in the resume bank, I received a mail to complete the online assessment (by HireVue) for Barclays. The online assessment has two coding rounds with one question each and increased difficulty (leetcode easy to medium) . 8 to 10 video behavioural questions. work simulation scenarios . After two weeks, I was contacted for final rounds of interview.
    The first interview was Technical with basic questions from all computer science subjects and was also asked to explain my code from OA. Second interview was Behavioural and the manager asked standard behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• DSA (Data Structure and Algorithms) and Computer Science basic concepts.
      Standard behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.