Barclays Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2,592 Interview Reviews

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Test Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

The interview process took a day. It was a drive.
    4 rounds conducted. technical Telephonic -> technical->managerial->HR.
    Telephonic happened a week ago. on the same day, rest 3 rounds conducted.
    The result was announced n othe same day.

Interview Questions

• SQL, Java related questions
      Scenarios based questions in managerial.   Answer Question

Barclays Response

10 Oct 2019 – Head of Resourcing

Great to read that you had a quick and positive experience and really pleased that you accepted our offer. Hope you have a great career with us.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. Gave an online assessment which was a blend of case study, behavioral and 2 coding questions. The final round was a video interview where they asked me to solve a case study in 10-15 minutes. There was also a technical round where I was asked questions on OOP Concepts, SQL and Machine Learning.

Internship Interview

Interview

Very relaxed and willing to help you succeed. Mostly behavioral and really helpful towards their alumni schools. Overall good experience and very friendly. Started with a phone screen then two in person interviews then move on to super day.

Interview Questions

• Why Barclays? Walk me through your resume. Why investment banking? How would you value a company? What deal interests you   Answer Question

AVP Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Round Table Interview with 3 or more people. They go by the STAR method of interviewing so learn alot about that. Sometimes you'll also be asked to meet with a Director, if you make it to the next round and then with another Senior person within the bank. All depends on how qualified you are and how badly they need someone to fill the role.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to assume responsibilities and what was the result?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

I apply on the barclays website for the summer analyst position, complete the online assessment, multiple-choice questions about probability and math, and two coding questions.
    And then went onsite in the new york office.

Analyst Interview

Interview

standard questions, testing your technical questions and also personality/fit types of questions. Interviews were patient and willing to talk about their work and give guidance. It is not overly intense

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barclays in January 2020.

Interview

A mess that doesn't reflect well on the company. Received an e-mail to schedule a phone interview over the next two weeks. No response to email or phone calls. 4 weeks later, got an e-mail to arrange a phone interview with hiring manager and was ghosted for 8 weeks afterword.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and how it aligns to the position.   Answer Question

Summer Trading Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

A personality test(must be completed in 5 working days): about 50 minutes in length. 24 questions. behavioral and numerical questions.
    Video interview(must be completed in 5 working days): Why Barclays? Why this job?

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Whippany, NJ (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

This is an AVP position. I applied online. At first, HR sent me an email asked me about basic information, eg, location, salary expectation, visa status.
    After two weeks, I received a phone interview invitation. During the phone interview, I was asked about some technical questions.
    Two weeks later, I got an opportunity for onsite interview. There are three-person during the process and the process took about 90 mins. During this interview, a lot of tricky technical questions are asked. After the technical part, several personality questions are asked.

Interview Questions

• Can local preference pass through E-BGP peer.   1 Answer
    • Ask me to provide examples that reflect Barclay five core value   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Not a lot of questions. Asked mostly about the background, courses taken and skills I have that might be useful for the job. The interviewer was friendly and professional. Didn't hear back from him though.

Interview Questions

• Talk about my background and projects worked on during college   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

interview was decent, what you expect out of a banking interview, lots of behaviorals, technical was not hard neither. be ready to answer those basic questions why this role why Barclays, a recent transactions that interests you etc.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.