Barclays Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Barclays

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 3025 candidate interviews
Barclays
Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Online coding test for first round interview for the in person interview: business case where you have to read and give a soloution to a business case and standard interview questions about individual skills

Interview Questions
  • Very standard interview questions - they were all read off a paper sheet. Nothing technical but more business oriented
    Answer Question
Barclays
Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Got a super day interview through diversity program. Diversity program required resume submission and then if selected, a phone interview. If accepted into the program, you get a super day. A lot of networking to get into the program (for me at least).

Interview Questions
Barclays
Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Interview had 3 rounds. 1) HR-non technical 2) video technical 3) coding video test with 2 interviewers cleared 2 rounds, and didnt get through 3rd round. Interviewers were friendly and it was moderate interview.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to leave your current job and join this company?
Barclays
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

behavioral and technical interviews. Got a chance to talk to different quants in different teams. And some behaviral questions from HR. The overall process took more than 3 months.

Interview Questions
Barclays
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

After the initial application there are a series of online tests followed by a video interview and then the final round business meeting which consists of two 1:1 interviews, one of which being more skills based including a coding challenge and the second being strengths based. Overall a very pleasant process.

Interview Questions
Barclays
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

online tests followed by video interview before the final round interview which consisted of two interviews, one case study and one more competency based about previous experiences Overall fairly straightforward and enjoyable process and very nice people

Interview Questions
Barclays
Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

CV based shortlisting followed by two interview rounds, one with immediate team head and another with the vice-president. The first round was more technical while the focus of the second was on ethics, culture, strategy etc.

Interview Questions
Barclays
Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

It was three 45-55 minute interviews with all MDs from the group spaced out over 2 weeks. The first interview was all behavioral then the next two were more technical.

Interview Questions
  • The first interview asked about myself and past experiences while the next interviews asked about my thoughts on inflation and interest rates. I also was asked about current market conditions in general.
  • I also got a question to speak about my three biggest weaknesses.
Barclays
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

online Aptitude Test on 40 questions with 20 minutes of time on platform , followed by coding Round on coding platform, technical Round base on technologies, hr round for salary discussion.

Interview Questions
Barclays
Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

You get a business problem and have to solve it for the interviewer. You want to give your expertise on what should be done and then they will ask you questions.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,025 Interviews

Popular Careers with Barclays Job Seekers