Barclays Process Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Barclays Process Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

2.8

Process Advisor Interview

Interview

Involved two rounds.Smooth and quick process. Cooperative HR. Interview involves checking an individual’s communication skills and problem solving skills .The first round is carried by the HR if you clear that thr second round is with the manager or someone from the operations department

Interview Questions

• What have been your strength and weakness and how have you over come your weakness   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Process Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Barclays (Noida (India)) in August 2020.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter ,there were 2 Rounds HR and Operations luckily i was shortlisted but its been 3 weeks now i am still waiting for documentation part the process is going very slow because of this pandemic i did not even get any offer or letter of intent.

Interview Questions

• what are the Risk that you take in your current domain?   1 Answer

Process Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (Noida (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

It is very easy. Just 2 rounds . They hire anyone. The first round was HR which was basic screening . The second one was Ops round which was easy too . They don’t have high standards when they hire.

Interview Questions

• You need to empathise or sympathise customers?   2 Answers

8 Aug 2019 – AVP - HR

Thank you for taking time out to review your experience with us. We apologize for any sub-optimal experience you may have had with us and would do our best to become better in future.

Process Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Vilnius (Lithuania)) in April 2018.

Interview

brilliant, very relaxed, Aliona and Ruta really made me feel comfortable, not like other interviews i had. It was more than one hour but felt like few minutes. Sadly there were few candidates for the same position

Process Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (Noida (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process is divided into three stages.
    1. HR round
    2. English test (Voice and Accent)
    3. Operations round

The operations round lasts for about 30-40 minutes and is just to see if you’re fit for their organisation.

Interview Questions

Barclays Response

22 Oct 2019 – AVP - HR

Thank you for reviewing your experience with us.

Process Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Barclays (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

the interview begins with the same easy monotonous questions such as tell me something about yourself etc. after that the interviewer probe the questions on your work experience if any or on your hobbies and strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation in your life where you had to take a difficult decision and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

7 Nov 2018 – AVP - HR

Thank you for taking the time out to post your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (Chennai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1st round: Written Test
    2nd round: HR round
    Written test will be difficult. HR+Technical round will be based on your experience. They asked about my previous work experience and roles & responsibilities. They will test your patience.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

1. Self Introduction(Keep it simple)
    2. Typing Test (Looks for less errors and not speed)
    3. One on One Interview with a Operations Manager(Mostly checks your understanding)
    4. Document Verification(Everything will be background checked)

Interview Questions

• Mention 5 important things the bank should have and say each in a single word   1 Answer
    • Know the meaning of some general English words used in banks like authentication authorization confidential etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Typing Test for the speed of 25 wpm. Then Ops manager round will be conducted. The questions are very basic for Contract Employees as they are recruited mainly through conculatncies Kelly/Teamlease.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Chennai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interview...one to one then voice and ascent then operational round finally i got offer letter after 20 to 30 days . rounds were not so complex

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.