Edelman Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Edelman Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

This was a pretty typical phone screen to one-on-one interviews with the hiring manager and another management level employee. After a few days I got a call back saying they were interested in bringing me on and at that point we negotiated salary and benefits. Your first day is typically a bland HR meeting where they make you sign the usual paperwork, tell you the do's and dont's of HR, and then walk you to your new manager who will introduce you around.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really sticks out as a difficult or unexpected question. It was pretty generic as far as interviews go.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Project Manager Interview

Interview

3 interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

From start to finish the interview process was pretty seamless. After having my resume passed on to a recruiter internally by a current Edelman employee, I received an email to schedule a phone call with the recruiter the next day. The call with my recruiter (who was FANTASTIC throughout the entire process, and he continues to be amazing) lasted about 30 minutes. He then scheduled an interview with four other people (Senior PM, 2 VPs, and EVP) for a couple of days later.

At my interview, unfortunately one of the VPs got caught up in a meeting, so my interview was brought down to three. Each discussion lasted 30-45 minutes, and went pretty well. No serious curveball questions were thrown, I believe they were more of "feeling out/is this person a right fit for the team" interviews.

I received a call from my recruiter two days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you think I mean when I say accountability and ownership?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't have to negotiate. The salary offered was exactly what I was looking for (and much higher than what I was making at the time). The benefits were also very generous.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

The team who responded to my career inquiry were quick to communicate internally to look at possible opportunities for me in two offices, across various practices. Several telephone interviews with HR were conducted and followed with a written exam. The questions in the written exams pertained to actual work-related activities. Everyone I have communicated with via phone and email has been cordial and pleasant thus far.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.