G4S Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

2.0

Interview

Two Calls, and a video interview. The process was not difficult, but the preliminary paperwork took a while and licensing took a long time as well. Prepare to work more then one state as an Investigator.

Interview Questions

• Experience, Examples, Scenarios, and scheduling . Answering honestly, allows them to know if you have the temperament for the job.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Easy enough, straight forward, minimal questions asked, personable and reasonable. I enjoyed speaking with the phone interviewer, it didn't feel like and interview which is always helpful for nerves. Comfort and lack of nerves assisted in my decision to accept my job offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next steps of your career?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Pomona, CA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Brief first interview to gauge your interest followed by a second interview to set you up with materials to get your insurance license. They give you the opportunity to think about the position and whether or not you'd like to continue on to the next steps.

Interview Questions

• What caught your attention about the ad   1 Answer

Interview

Easy interview process, got called to an interview and got a job offer on the spot, took a lengthy mental examination, and started my orientation the following week. The following week, I went to class with them to get my D license in order to start working.

Security Guard Interview

Interview

Asked general questions about my experience. l was asked if I was able to stay and work in the hospital overnight if needed during a hurricane. They also had you take a test to determine if you were mentally able to be a security guard. The process took about 30 minutes and I was offered the position on the spot and started in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Where do you Asked general questions about my experience. l was asked if I was able to stay and work in the hospital overnight if needed during a hurricane. see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers
    • Asked general questions about my experience. l was asked if I was able to stay and work in the hospital overnight if needed during a hurricane.   Answer Question

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vermillion, SD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at G4S (Vermillion, SD (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied with Indeed site, was set up with what was supposed to an interview a few days later, but ended up a phone call to verify the information that I had submitted and she then set up an interview for Friday the 12th of June from 2:30 - 3:00 pm. I waited until 25 minutes after 3 just to give the interviewer a chance if something came up. The individual from Sioux Falls South Dakota never called, no email or text to let me know if something came up.

Interview Questions

• None, no call from the interviewer.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Applied online, a few days later I then received a phone call to schedule a Phone interview. Once the phone interview was completed, a formal in person interview was scheduled. The in person interview was conducted on two dates. There was no follow up on the job after that by either human resources or the general manager.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at G4S (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Short and informal. There was a conflict in training scheduling. The manager had poor communication with the main office regarding training certifications. I had to take a plant safety quiz and signed a waiver stating I would not take photos inside the facilities.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, potential shifts. Most of the interview was banter with little information regarding the actual training or job itself.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at G4S (Kansas City, MO (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and about a day later I received a call for an initial screen. The person confirmed the position I applied for, my experience and qualifications. It was very casual and factual. After that she set me up for an in person interview in downtown Kansas City.

On the day of the interview, I drove to the office, paid for parking and went to the office. Upon entering the office, I was greeted by a lady who was really nice. I was then escorted back to an office where I met with my interviewer.

After a little bit of small talk, she looked over my application and told me that the position I had applied for was not open, then spent the next few minutes trying to talk me into working other position (all of which paid significantly less than the advertised account manager position). I told her no thanks and left.

I'm not sure if this was an intentional bait and switch or just bad communication between corporate and the Kansas City office. Either way, they wasted my time and it was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• We don't have the position you applied for, are you willing to work another position at 4 dollars an hour less?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online and received an automated interview request the same day. I received a call from recruitment that next day and was asked a couple of basic questions. I was then set up with an interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you looking for full or part-time work?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.