G4S Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 412 of over 412 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

G4S

Application

I interviewed at G4S

Interview

Casual chat by phone, basic questions. Lasted around 10 minutes. Lots of in format information required to clear security clearance. This may not always be the case as I imagine its role specific.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this role?
    Answer Question

G4S

Application

I interviewed at G4S

Interview

A entrevista em si foi bem confortável, a recrutadora é bem empática e transmite certa confiança. Recomendo a experiência e a empresa é sólida no mercado com um salário compatível e benefícios atrativos.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

G4S

Application

I interviewed at G4S

Interview

Lovely very nice meeting you and your team player Willingness and willingness for to not have to be with us to be able and able and help with our grandaughter and the management of the phone Unlock code

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

G4S

Application

I interviewed at G4S

Interview

They called me and had a phone interview first. I enjoyed it simple questions and I answered them as accurate as I can. Shortly after I was called and hired for training online. It was for a covid compliance officer.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your best skills you can offer the company?

G4S

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S

Interview

Easy. Simple basic questions to demonstrate the skills needed for the job. Strengths and weaknesses. Previous skills and experience About the company/ what do you know about the company? Overall simple interview questions. One step interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths and weaknesses. Previous skills and experience About the company/ what do you know about the company? Overall simple interview questions.

G4S

Application

I interviewed at G4S

Interview

Easy process. Application form followed by an easygoing chat in the office. Was told afterwards that I’d got the job and I just had to wait for an Enhanced DBS to go through before I could start.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

G4S

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at G4S in Oct 2021

Interview

You will initially submit a CV for your application then be invited to answer around 6 interview questions by recording yourself with a webcam. You have a set amount of time that the answer can be and the video will cut off at the end but you can then choose to save the response or try again, the questions are generic interview questions along the lines of what skills you have and why you want to join.

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you have that will help you in your desired role?

G4S

Application

I interviewed at G4S

Interview

it was very easy smooth and was friendly and cooperative as well. the interview was good. i got two calls and they took time and were patient with me. it was a good experience and i am feeling happy to be a part of g4s security

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at G4S (San Antonio, TX) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was meet online using their web based software. It was flawless. Interview got straight to the point about job and the pay. It wasn't for me so we didn't waste time discussing the job.

Interview Questions
  • What do I know about the company and the pay requirements.

G4S

Application

I interviewed at G4S

Interview

Their intervi