Hiscox Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 236 of over 236 interviews

Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Hiscox

Application

I interviewed at Hiscox

Interview

HR Screening over the phone. 1 week later an interview with team leader, product lead, and team member. 3 weeks later interview with VP. Then final interview with team leader/Hiring Manager.

Interview Questions
  • What can you tell me about yourself? How do you network yourself? What’s your idea of a successful work day? How have you handled a client that has some concerns?
    Answer Question

Hiscox

Application

I interviewed at Hiscox

Interview

The interviewer explained how the company works, opportunities. all the benefits, home office, remote work, like pension funds, gym care, The interviewer explained how the company works, opportunities. all the benefits, home office, remote work, like pension funds, gym care,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hiscox

Application

I interviewed at Hiscox

Interview

Told first interview would be 'competency based' and the second 'technical'. First interview was with peer and person who would report into me, second with director and HRBP. Both 1 hour long.

Interview Questions
  • Give a career overview / walkthrough CV Why interested in Hiscox? Why interested in this role? Doesn't everyone just sit around theorising at [previous employer]? One thing most proud of? Describe your leadership style? (asked twice in second interview) Give an example of when you had to deal with a difficult person? (this was the only competency based question asked)

Hiscox

Application

I interviewed at Hiscox

Interview

Very tough process but well worth it. Multiple interviews and a Watson Glazer. The people they hire are very important and the interview process reflects that. It’s worth reviewing a Watson Glazer before attempting it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hiscox (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had a very positive experience with everyone I interviewed with at Hiscox. I had an initial HR screen and was then interviewed by would be marketing colleagues, and strategy and operations colleagues in addition to the hiring manager. In total, I spoke to 8 people in 5 rounds of interviews. Throughout the process everyone was responsive. I received some nice feedback along the way. After what I was told was the final interview, I heard nothing. Literally crickets. I followed up with both the HR contact and the hiring manager. I didn't receive a reply from the HR contact and the hiring manager told me I would receive an update shortly. That never happened. I discovered on LinkedIn that someone else was hired for the role. I totally understand that I may not have been the right candidate, however after investing weeks of my time and making it so far along in this process, the very least I expected was a phone call letting me know I wasn't moving forward.

Interview Questions
  • Give us an example of or time when you used data to make a marketing decision

Hiscox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hiscox

Interview

Human Resources Interview, generic questions regarding my background and my interest in Insurance. I was questioned on previous experiences and what I had gained from such experiences. my hfsfi nsfdfd

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hiscox

Application

I interviewed at Hiscox

Interview

The process started with an online critical thinking test followed by two rounds of interviews. First interview was with the analytics team managers, and second with the Head and Chair of my team. I was then contacted by HR and offered the job shortly after the second interview, the next day.

Interview Questions
  • There is a category five hurricane moving towards Florida, and you only have data from a category one hurricane hitting New Jersey. How would you estimate the loss?

Hiscox

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hiscox

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone chat and interview, then video interview & mock call which then turned in to a group assessment .. discussion as a group of what a good outcome would be

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hiscox (Manchester, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

They called me and we had a 15 min chat going through my CV. Once I passed that short interview, we agreed a videocall that lasted 1 hour aprox where I had to do: - Brief introduction about myself - Some questions using STAR technique - Some technical questions regarding the Pricing on an Insurance company. I was interview by 2 people and I had a great experience although I didn't get the job. It seems a company with great potential

Interview Questions
  • - Some questions using STAR technique - Some technical questions regarding the Pricing on an Insurance company.

Hiscox

Application

I interviewed at Hiscox

Interview

Very nice interviewer. More basic background questions (why Hiscox, why did you choose your University etc.). The interview lasted for about 45 minutes and was in person. Interview was for Hiscox Bermuda.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 236 Interviews