Hiscox Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 242 of over 242 interviews

Recruiter19%
Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

Hiscox

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Hiscox

Interview

Completed an online assessment that involved problem solving. Then took part in a telephone interview with the recruitment team and was shortlisted but did not progress to the next stage.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about Hiscox and why underwriting?
    Answer Question

Hiscox

Application

I interviewed at Hiscox

Interview

Pre assessment day: CV and cover letter. Introduction phone call with HR team discussing basic skills. Online assessment for maths and English. Assessment day: Mock phone call retaining a customer for a gym membership. Interview on core skills. Use Star technique. Team tasks, problem solving activity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Hiscox

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Hiscox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hiscox

Interview

The initial two stages of the interview were good. I had to do a series of tests for the first stage, which I passed, then went for a second interview with two HR personnel who were professional and encouraging. I was then put forward to attend an interview in the London office. This time I was interviewed by two Clowns - younger lads who were more interested in how they appeared rather than me. I got the feeling if I had been ten years younger, slimmer and blonde, I would have stood more of a chance. Whoever thought that these lads were capable of conducting a professional interview were sorely mistaken. I travelled home feeling completely despondent despite the fact that I had sailed through the earlier interview stages. It's put me off ever applying to work at Hiscox again.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Hiscox

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Hiscox in Sep 2021

Interview

1st interviewer went in with negative statements like "i bet you couldn't do ...." from the 1st question 2nd interviewer turned up 15 minutes late and seemed distracted with something else or tired or possibly hung over.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hiscox

Application

I interviewed at Hiscox

Interview

Great interview process and super friendly atmosphere. You were welcomed to the interview and then started with some competency based questions and scenarios. Questions were open about personal and professional life, made you feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hiscox

Application

I interviewed at Hiscox

Interview

The interviewer explained how the company works, opportunities. all the benefits, home office, remote work, like pension funds, gym care, The interviewer explained how the company works, opportunities. all the benefits, home office, remote work, like pension funds, gym care,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hiscox

Application

I interviewed at Hiscox

Interview

Told first interview would be 'competency based' and the second 'technical'. First interview was with peer and person who would report into me, second with director and HRBP. Both 1 hour long.

Interview Questions
  • Give a career overview / walkthrough CV Why interested in Hiscox? Why interested in this role? Doesn't everyone just sit around theorising at [previous employer]? One thing most proud of? Describe your leadership style? (asked twice in second interview) Give an example of when you had to deal with a difficult person? (this was the only competency based question asked)

Hiscox

Application

I interviewed at Hiscox

Interview

Very tough process but well worth it. Multiple interviews and a Watson Glazer. The people they hire are very important and the interview process reflects that. It’s worth reviewing a Watson Glazer before attempting it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Hiscox (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had a very positive experience with everyone I interviewed with at Hiscox. I had an initial HR screen and was then interviewed by would be marketing colleagues, and strategy and operations colleagues in addition to the hiring manager. In total, I spoke to 8 people in 5 rounds of interviews. Throughout the process everyone was responsive. I received some nice feedback along the way. After what I was told was the final interview, I heard nothing. Literally crickets. I followed up with both the HR contact and the hiring manager. I didn't receive a reply from the HR contact and the hiring manager told me I would receive an update shortly. That never happened. I discovered on LinkedIn that someone else was hired for the role. I totally understand that I may not have been the right candidate, however after investing weeks of my time and making it so far along in this process, the very least I expected was a phone call letting me know I wasn't moving forward.

Interview Questions
  • Give us an example of or time when you used data to make a marketing decision

Hiscox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hiscox

Interview

Human Resources Interview, generic questions regarding my background and my interest in Insurance. I was questioned on previous experiences and what I had gained from such experiences. my hfsfi nsfdfd

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 242 Interviews