InvestCloud Integration Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at InvestCloud

1 Interview Review

1.0

Integration Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InvestCloud (Beverly Hills, CA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

I had one interview. I met with the Chief Architect, the CTO, and some of the technical employees. I was asked some simple questions. I asked about compensation and they lied through their teeth and told me that, regarding bonus, payout was quarterly and it was a particular amount. It was not paid out quarterly... i actually had to fight for it, and it was nowhere near the amount they claimed.

I was also told that the CEO cared so much about the new employees and that we'd be doing lunch my first week there. There was something scheduled but unfortunately, plans fell through and there was zero attempt to try and reconvene.

Also, funnily, when i asked them what the company culture was like, the answer i got was "Well, the Executive team is mostly english, we also employ some spanish people, some indian people..." totally missing the heart of the question. However on retrospect that was quite telling – there is no culture there. Work is the culture, and fun for the executive team.

Interview Questions

• fizzbuzz.   1 Answer
  • text search.   1 Answer
  • i was asked what i would do about a user complaining that they did not have visibility to something they should be able to see.   3 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.