Medtronic Computer Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medtronic Computer Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

2.2

Computer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medtronic in March 2019.

Interview

The lady interviewing was very nice and felt more as a conversation rather than a strict interview. Overall my experience was nice and I enjoyed being able to ask the interview questions as well instead of just being bombarded with ones myself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Computer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in October 2017.

Interview

Apply through college career website. Got an interview 3 days later. The first interview was behaviorial questions only. After I passed the first interview, I got a chance to talk with the team and interview with the manager. The interview with the manager covered some technical questions including details on the projects on the resume.

Interview Questions

• Why Medtronic   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a project from start to end.   1 Answer

Computer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic in January 2017.

Interview

I applied at my school's career fair and was asked to interview at the career center the next week. Two engineers grilled me on the experience listed on my resume and asked me how I overcame challenges in the past, and about leadership positions. They also asked what kind of work I am interested in and why. A few weeks later I got a friendly call from an engineer that told me about his internship project idea and asked if that was something I was interested in doing. I said yes, and got the internship offer the next week.

Computer Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in November 2018.

Interview

Three behavioral phone screening interviews which included one Hiring Manager and 2 panelists who were very not interested in the interview. Oddly enough, there were no skills interviews, which was surprising to say the least.

Interview Questions

• What challenges did you face recently on a project?   1 Answer

Computer Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through school. Had a 30 min on-campus interview (behavioral). Informed about 2 weeks after the interview that I had moved on to the next round of interviews. Had an on-site interview which was a mix of behavioral and technical (no coding challenges - just normal concept based questions). Received an offer about a week after the interview!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.