Find jobs for O2 Guru

O2 O2 Guru Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jul 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 119 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at O2

O2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 in Jun 2018

Interview

The process overall took a few weeks. I completed an online application form and was then invited to do some online assessments. Fairly easy questions on the assessments especially if you’ve worked in customer services before. I was then asked to complete a video interview. I have never done one of these before so I was a bit nervous but the process was simple, the questions were straight forward, and there was plenty of time to record my answers. Someone from O2 Recruitment phoned me a few days afterwards to ask a few questions and then invited me to a face to face interview. The store leader was lovely and down to earth which allowed me to relax in my interview so I could really be myself. No hard questioning, all fairly straight forward. I was then offered the position a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • Name one piece of technology you would not be able to live without?
    Answer Question
  • Tell me a time where you helped lead a change to a team? What were the results?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

O2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston upon Thames, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Kingston upon Thames, England, England) in Jan 2017

Interview

I answered a few questions on the online application followed by a video interview. I was then told to wait for the face to face interview but vacancy was later withdrawn.

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about teaching someone something? What is the best customer service you've received and why?
Be the first to find this interview helpful