O2 O2 Guru Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at O2

2.0

O2 Guru Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston upon Thames, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Kingston upon Thames, England) in January 2017.

Interview

I answered a few questions on the online application followed by a video interview. I was then told to wait for the face to face interview but vacancy was later withdrawn.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about teaching someone something?
    What is the best customer service you've received and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for O2

O2 Guru Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 in June 2018.

Interview

The process overall took a few weeks. I completed an online application form and was then invited to do some online assessments. Fairly easy questions on the assessments especially if you’ve worked in customer services before. I was then asked to complete a video interview. I have never done one of these before so I was a bit nervous but the process was simple, the questions were straight forward, and there was plenty of time to record my answers. Someone from O2 Recruitment phoned me a few days afterwards to ask a few questions and then invited me to a face to face interview. The store leader was lovely and down to earth which allowed me to relax in my interview so I could really be myself. No hard questioning, all fairly straight forward. I was then offered the position a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Name one piece of technology you would not be able to live without?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you helped lead a change to a team? What were the results?   Answer Question

O2 Response

23 Jul 2018 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for leaving your review on your interview experience with us and fantastic to see that you were made an offer so welcome to the o2 family. Good Luck in your new role!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.