PUMA Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PUMA Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at PUMA

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PUMA (Westford, MA (US)).

Interview

Enjoyed getting to learn about the company. Overall, the process went about as expected with a few detractors. Communication was done mostly via phone calls which can make it challenging to coordinate, especially when currently working in another office. There were several days that I had 2-4 phone calls from them trying to coordinate schedules that I had to leave my desk each time. Doing the bulk of this over email would've made it a lot smoother and faster. The other frustrating aspect of the process was that they weren't upfront with the fact that an internal employee was also going out for the role. I went through three rounds of interviews and asked at each stage what my current standing was against the pool of candidates and was never once told I was up against someone internally. Would've been much easier in setting realistic expectations throughout the process. The part that was honestly unprofessional was when the recruiter called to tell me I didn't get the job. She made it a point to tell me how close it was and that I was down to the final two and they thought I could be a valuable employee. She said she had passed my resume along for another role she thought I would be a great fit for and said she'd get me in touch with the appropriate recruiters. I attempted to follow up several times and never received a response. It's understandable I wasn't the right fit for the role and I appreciated them calling to let me know, but they should've just ended it there instead of trying to inflate my ego with a different role I would be a good fit for and then blowing me off multiple times as I attempted to follow up.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PUMA

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PUMA.

Interview

Was contacted by HR back in November for a phone screen. Everything was done over phone, not email so that made the process not smooth with a lot of phone tag. The HR person seemed like they had no idea about anything about the company or position and was pretty rude and short. Nonetheless, call seemed like it went well. About a month later, they called me about coming in for an in person interview. Met with several people, and also seemed to go very well. Never heard back even though they made it a point to tell me that I can reach out at any time with questions. I tried calling back to get an update twice and they just told me they haven’t gotten to it yet and didn’t know when they would. There was absolutely no follow up and again were rude when I tried to get an update. Candidates spend a lot of time preparing/taking time off/following up and they just blow you off. Again, there was no email I could send because all communication was done over the phone. The process took forever to even get called in for an interview and I’m still waiting to hear from them....several months later. Unprofessional, rude and definitely turned me off from ever considering working here.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good for this role?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.