PUMA Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at PUMA

2.5

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

It was pain full process and very discouraging. co-ordationation within the teams were bad.process was follows:- 1 I had interview with hr. 2 interview with area manager 3. ON the job evaluation for 2 days (as informed by HR).
All Process took 4 weeks. I cleared 2 process. But I was disappointed with third process. I suppose to go for on the job evaluation to one store. First time hr told me to go to store when I visit store manager was not available. HR just apologize. Then when I went 2nd time store manager was not informed that I was visiting to store. It was embarrassing that I was there and store manager was unknown. Then one manager comes and tales me that I have to come for 3 days. And still store manager was not informed. When I asked about same to HR ahe told me that I don't need to come for 3rd day. They rejected me because the same manager gave feedback. I might not fit for the job. But I blame to so called unclear process and no point of contact. I felt so bad not for rejection but the way I was treated by management.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

11 Dec 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback, it’s the best way for us to get better. We hope that you will consider PUMA as a potential employer in the future once more and wish you all the best for your future career.

Other Interview Reviews for PUMA

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PUMA (Mumbai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

They had 4 rounds of interview. Firstly a round of interview happens in 2nd week of November and the the rest each of the rounds takes place after 20 days it was a long process. The last round took place on last week of January. The HR all of a sudden says the position has been put hold as they have upresals coming up in the month of March. It was completely unprofessional of company like PUMA taking such a long time only to ultimately put my profile on hold.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.