Paddle Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Paddle Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Paddle

2.5

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied via recruiter who found my profile on Linkedin I believe.
There were 4 steps in total:
a phone call from recruiter
a phone screening with one of developers
long dev interview in the office (1-1.5 hours)
non-dev interview with different people (no idea why this one was needed)
About 2 weeks in total.

Dev interview seemed quite easy for me, I'd say it's more for Middle-level Software Engineer than for Senior.

The whole process was very good, I was informed about every step I should make. All people I've met were very friendly. Very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Design the system like Amazon on high level
    + pair programming: fix the test   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Paddle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone call with a non technical HR person. I didn't see the point of this as she was basically going thru my CV and reading it out to me. Since then she hasn't come back to me with any feedback. Not the way to give a good impression of the company!

Interview Questions

Paddle Response

30 May 2018 – Head of Marketing

We are sorry that you didn't have a good experience. We intend to provide a fair and useful selection process, giving as many information about the company as possible from the initial phone screen... More

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied directly through Paddle's website and heard back from the internal recruiter a couple of days later.

The process was as follows:

- Phone call with the internal recruiter
    - Technical phone screening with an Engineer
    - Final in-person interview with two Engineers and the Engineering Manager

Interview Questions

• Describe what data objects might be needed when designing a hotel booking system   Answer Question

30 Oct 2018 – Talent

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback, happy to have you in the Paddle team! 🎉

Cheers,
    The Talent team

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Met Paddle at their booth a Silicon Milk Roundabout and gave them my details. Got a call from their Talent Acquisition Manager a week or so later who asked me a few questions about my experience and what I was looking for.

This was followed up a few days by a technical phone interview with one of the engineers. I got feedback on that interview later that day and had an on site interview organised for the next week.

The on site interview was with 2 Senior Engineers and the Engineering Manager. They quizzed me about previous jobs and skill that I had on my CV. I was then asked to solve 3 different problems on a whiteboard.

They came back to me with an offer within a day of the interview. Overall the process was smooth and the communication was good every step of the way.

Interview Questions

Paddle Response

30 Oct 2018 – Talent

Hey there,

Thanks for your feedback, happy to hear your experience was a smooth and good one. We're excited to have you in the Paddle team! 💪

Cheers,
    The Talent team

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.